Hi, Guys, I just brought my bb bold...I realise I only got 128 mb to download my application only. But I have a 1GB internal Memory. How come I can't use the 1 GB internal Memory to dl Application instead of the 128mb? (Ps: is this the right Place to ask this question)
    05-24-10 10:41 AM
    Welcome to the lack of app. memory Bold 9000. Cannot run apps from the memory card. Just need to close out apps when not using them and the occasional battery pull will help too.
    05-24-10 10:52 AM
    I have 20-30 apps installed at a time, just make sure, like andy said, to keep the apps closed. Also find apps that can combine several apps together

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-10 11:21 AM
    And if you didn't already know this, hitting the red "end call" button does not close apps, it leaves them running in the background. Either open the menu and select "close" or use the back button.
    05-24-10 12:33 PM
    I am Currently using the BB bold Non Camera Ver. Which come with internal 1GB(apart from the SD Card) but I could only use 128 mb out of that 1GB. Is That normal? Nothing I could do?

05-24-10 05:50 PM
    I am Currently using the BB bold Non Camera Ver. Which come with internal 1GB(apart from the SD Card) but I could only use 128 mb out of that 1GB. Is That normal? Nothing I could do?

You are correct. There is nothing you can do and it is normal.
    05-24-10 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD