Ok so iv been searching all morning on a way to finds my PRD on my newly aquired blackberry bold 9900 which i bought on ebay, it is locked to the vodaphone uk network, i have looked under the battery... its not there, so i set about finding another way i tried the method of going into the os menu entering version, uptime ect and looking in device info but the lines seem to be blanked out. Also iv looked on the box there is a PRD number on it BUT the imei on the box does not match that on the phone under the battery so im thinking it was replaced maybe due to a fault. Im trying to unlock using one of these PRD IMEI number unlocking websites. If anyone could help me it ould be greatly appreciated thanks
    02-19-13 07:26 AM
    Hello, your right the 9900 on Voda hides that info, I unlock blackberries and I can get you getting unlocked, you have a possible two codes, come and chat to me online on my website and I can get you unlocked.

Xuan
    02-21-13 01:28 PM
    i can find a PRD too.. it has a RDV code ... can it be unlocked by this code???
    03-19-13 07:28 AM