Purchase it or continue on.

How do I make this box go away?

It is not (ace that is) in my downloads to earase
    And I tyried a battery pull.

Ideas?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 09:11 PM
    Try removing the application all together. Also try re-setting up your e-mail accounts to your phone??

Let me know if this works for you!!
    05-15-09 09:29 PM
    thanks for the reply...sorry for the dealy... i cannot figure out how to remove it completely. so far nothing has worked.
    05-20-09 06:22 PM
    thanks for the reply...sorry for the dealy... i cannot figure out how to remove it completely. so far nothing has worked.
    Options - advanced options - applications - highlight and delete.
    You will probably have to restart your phone afterwards to complete the removal.

05-20-09 07:09 PM
    Follow mathprof08 guidance and that should do it, we also downloaded the trial but it slowed our phone, almost painfully............
    05-20-09 08:51 PM
    Options - advanced options - applications - highlight and delete.
    You will probably have to restart your phone afterwards to complete the removal.

Thank you so much for posting this!!!! I was having the same problem and am still learning all the in's and out's of the blackberry. This solved the problem.

Thank you!!!!
    06-03-09 04:52 PM
    Hi,

I installed Ace Email viewer Trial Version, but now I cannot uninstall it. I tried the Advance options - Applications also but I cannot see the applicaiton in the list. Its irritating a lot as it says trial period has ended and at times I cannot even check my mails as the phone (Blackberry Bold) hangs. Please help.
    06-22-09 12:55 AM
    DELETE IT it is nothing but problems!!!
    07-08-09 05:37 PM
    I want too Thank everyone for helping me to figure out how to remove that god awful App:mad I am just getting used to my first smartphone and purchased blackberry tour and then I downloaded this crazy Ace emai viewer its VERY SLOW.
    07-21-09 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD