I'm using a Torch, but I also have a spare black 9700 that I ordered white housing for. I've searched all over youtube only to find out how to change the battery cover, the bezel, and the keypad (all the exterior stuff) but not the actual middle frame parts.

I've only been able to move the button receptor thingies but I have no clue how to move anything else

Anyone? Videos/pics would help!
    07-01-11 07:12 PM
    I've done that before and it is tricky, everything just pulls out apart from the silver back plate you have to sort of have to pop that out sorry i don't have any vids or pics but if you find it hard you can buy a spare of ebay with all the metal pieces in it.
    07-01-11 07:38 PM
    At least I know it's possible, thanks!

Been trying to pop it out, but the black pins holding down are holding down the silver back plate. Do I just break them off or melt them? :/ I dunno anything about soldering so if I can avoid that, that'd be good!
    07-01-11 08:10 PM
    Yes the metal plate should just pop out either the black pins would break of the top (which it should) or the metal would bend and slide off just do it gently and be careful with the antenna I think it's the sticker bit up top.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-11 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD