07-18-09 12:47 PM
33 12
tools
    thank you. i will keep trying
    05-21-09 05:21 AM
    still unable, if someone have a way to fix : Device Error : 365 on bold 9000. please help me, thank u very much

Prayogo
    05-21-09 06:43 AM
    still unable, if someone have a way to fix : Device Error : 365 on bold 9000. please help me, thank u very much

Prayogo
    It sounds like you played with fire and got burned my friend. If nothing we discussed here has worked for you i would say that you killed it.

Chris
    05-21-09 08:44 AM
    I had a different error for a different reason, but when I tried to wipe my pc was also not recognizing my pin. I went the blackberry site and found very good instructions that have worked (mostly). I had to unplug and reconnect my phone numerous times and then then it finally worked. I tried searching my posts so I could find exactly what my error code was, but I could not find it. sorry. good luck.
    05-21-09 09:15 AM
    Thanks for the reply,
    A connection to the device could not be established. Please ensure that the device is properly connected to the cradle or USB cable, and that the cradle or USB cable is connected securely to your computer. Also ensure that the device has completed any startup operations. Then run the Application Loader Wizard again.
    Are you connecting the BB directly to the computer or are you using a USB hub? Try eliminating the hub if you are using one.

Doug
    05-21-09 09:38 AM
    I had a different error for a different reason, but when I tried to wipe my pc was also not recognizing my pin. I went the blackberry site and found very good instructions that have worked (mostly). I had to unplug and reconnect my phone numerous times and then then it finally worked. I tried searching my posts so I could find exactly what my error code was, but I could not find it. sorry. good luck.
    Was it the app error 200?
    05-21-09 09:44 AM
    its connected directly to the usb port, without usb hub. haha... i juz bring it to the phone shop and it will stay the nite over there, see whether they have a way to handle it.
    05-21-09 10:00 AM
    i just used the "cfp -u nuke" and dl the 162 from Rogers, and then ran uploader with UNKNOWN PIN and Voila im back, some reason 282 would not do it , and after i installed 162 older version it worked.

I have tried everything i mean everything !

After "cfp -u nuke" all i got was a red flashing led nothing else. Now im back to normal
    Ill never try to unbrand again !
    07-18-09 12:47 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD