I cannot find my last question thread about the missing folders, but thank you to whoever replied with the answers! I changed the theme and the folders reappeared the next morning :P

My question today is: How do I delete downloaded media files(.mp3, .wma) on my blackberry bold? I have tried to delete 2 songs but it didn't work. After I choose to 'delete' it's still there but there's no music. It just bugs me that the file is still showing.

Can anyone help me with this??
    05-31-09 02:32 PM
    I cannot find my last question thread about the missing folders, but thank you to whoever replied with the answers! I changed the theme and the folders reappeared the next morning :P

My question today is: How do I delete downloaded media files(.mp3, .wma) on my blackberry bold? I have tried to delete 2 songs but it didn't work. After I choose to 'delete' it's still there but there's no music. It just bugs me that the file is still showing.

Can anyone help me with this??
    DL BBFileScout and that should take care of deleting everything you need gone and then give it a battery pull.
    05-31-09 02:34 PM
    DL BBFileScout and that should take care of deleting everything you need gone and then give it a battery pull.
    Thanks for being the first to reply. I'd like to give this a try so can you please reply with the BBFileScout link?
    05-31-09 02:49 PM
    05-31-09 02:55 PM
    Are the media files on your device memory or your media card? Have you tried deleting them by hooking your berry to your computer and enabling mass storage mode then going into the folder and deleting it that way? Or did you just try to delete it from the device itself?
    05-31-09 03:00 PM
    Iceman: Device memory. No, I have not tried the USB method. Yes, I tried deleting the files on the bold.

jgutie6634: Thanks so much for helping me! My bb is currently rebooting.. so I'm waiting to see if it really works, thanks a bunch.
    05-31-09 03:38 PM
    NP, anytime!
    05-31-09 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD