How do you make it so when you recieve texts it won't play the noise after the three vibrates, and how do you make it so instead of vibrating you can make it a ringtone instead?

Also.. how do you filter the messages you sent, and only receiving the recieved texts.

Thanks!
    06-08-09 03:47 PM
    For anything regarding sounds, you'll want to mess around in the Profiles app. Everything is in there.

I'm not too sure what you meant by your other question. Did you want your inbox to only show received messages and not sent? If so, go to Options > General Options > Hide Sent Messages. Set that to yes. If that's not what you needed, could you explain a tiny bit more?
    06-08-09 03:53 PM
    wait your asking on how NOT to make a noise after the vibrates and how to make a noise instead of vibrating??
    06-08-09 03:53 PM
    SavioAMG, that's exactly what I meant. But where's general options? I can't find it there's an advanced options.. and what profile app, I just got the bold yesterday.

GSwarrior, i mean like whenever you receive a text it vibrates 1,2,3 then plays a song, but what if you juts want it to vibrate instead of playing the sound..////[seperate question] and how do you play a ringtone for the texts instead of vibrating.
    06-08-09 04:41 PM
    SavioAMG, that's exactly what I meant. But where's general options? I can't find it there's an advanced options.. and what profile app, I just got the bold yesterday.

GSwarrior, i mean like whenever you receive a text it vibrates 1,2,3 then plays a song, but what if you juts want it to vibrate instead of playing the sound..////[seperate question] and how do you play a ringtone for the texts instead of vibrating.
    Sorry, meant to say go into Messages > press the BB/menu button > select Options > General > Hide Sent Messages: Yes.

If you go to the very first home screen, (should be able to by pressing the end key at least 2 times), and then scroll up as far as you can go, it should take you to Profiles. Click on it, scroll down to Advanced, select the profile that you're using and from there you'll be presented with all the different things you can change.
    06-08-09 05:02 PM
    Thanks alot!!! You really helped me. =]
    06-08-09 05:19 PM
    No problem. I'm happy to help.
    06-08-09 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD