Cannot view pictures on my media card anymore�

Ok, I�m puzzle with this situation I�m having with only my pictures on my media card. Everything else videos/docs/etc are viewable; However All ofmy pics all of a sudden cannot be displayed. I can see the names/folders/etc but to view the pics nothing shows up when I click on them. The media card is good, it�s being recognized by the BB, comp, and camera but some reason all sources cannot view the pictures anymore. The comp says the file format is not supported. All my pictures on my card are .jpg and they are not encrypted. Only thing I notice odd is when I look on the properties of the photos, it shows the orig date when the photos were created and a modified date. They were all modified on 4/10/11. I don�t know what could have happened on that date. At first I thought maybe I updated the OS and the pics got messed up but that�s the case, wouldn�t my other saved videos/docs get messed up as well? I also tried using FileScout to view the pics but cannot.

I can still save pics on the card now, and they are viewable but all the others that were modified on 4/10/11 I cannot view. I also tried the card in a diff model BB with a diff OS, same case.

Anyone have any clues as to what might have happened and possible suggestions to rectify this problem so I may view my pictures again? I have a 8GBcard and have over 1GB left of memory.

PS. I searched found similar OLD post with no solutions. So I figured I'll post again.
    Help,

Thanks
    05-19-11 04:14 PM
    that happens to me from time to time. I just do a soft reset (ctl+alt+del) and that usually fixes it. If not, I do an actual battery pull. I know you have probably tried that, but outsid of that I am stumped. As you said all is recognizable through different devices so the card is good. Perhaps an OS wipe and reload is in order...

Hope all goes well. I have 2 young kids and would hate not to stare at them when I wanted to. ;-)
    05-19-11 05:13 PM
    Thanks Matt, yes I've tried the ball pull and all. I guess I will just update my OS over the wkend and hopefully I'm able to retrive the pics. I also have many pics of my daughter stored on them and would hate to loose them all.

Thanks for the suggestion.

that happens to me from time to time. I just do a soft reset (ctl+alt+del) and that usually fixes it. If not, I do an actual battery pull. I know you have probably tried that, but outsid of that I am stumped. As you said all is recognizable through different devices so the card is good. Perhaps an OS wipe and reload is in order...

Hope all goes well. I have 2 young kids and would hate not to stare at them when I wanted to. ;-)
    05-19-11 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD