I am starting to notice that when I make a call or when receiving a call, the top portion of the screen is cut off and its moved to the bottom.

Its not a critical error or anything but still wished it can be fixed.

Anyone have a solution? I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 05:42 AM
    Have you tried the ever popular battery pull?

06-26-09 05:59 AM
    Many times...it doesn't work...I've tried many different themes and they all do the same thing. I am using OS .266 right now. But even before when I was using .247 it had the same problem too.

Is this a normal problem? Does anyone experience this?

06-26-09 06:10 AM
    It's a feature of the device. Does it for all of them as far as I am aware.

Chris
    06-26-09 06:11 AM
    Ohh really?? Kind of sucks though don't u think? Cuz it would cut off the wallpaper and it clearly looks out of place.

I wish I can show u a pic of it...but I have nowehere that I can host the picture.

Well it kinda makes me feel a lil better if its supposed to be like that but still doesn't look that great.

06-26-09 06:15 AM
    Bump!

Here is an image of what I am talking about...pls tell me if this is normal or not. If it isn't normal then please offer some suggestions on how I can fix it.

Thank you.

07-01-09 08:28 PM
    You didn't have to post a pic. I told you that it is normal and that they all do it.

Chris
    07-01-09 11:02 PM
    Ok ok...sorry just making sure. Thank you again chris. I was actually going to pm u the pic. Lol.

07-02-09 02:31 AM
    I hadn't ever noticed, as none of my themes' wallpapers show on the call screen.

Interesting though, as instead of moving "just" the banner area from the top to the bottom, it's like the OP describes, chopping the top part of the screen down and pasting it below and taking the background with it.
    07-02-09 02:01 PM
    I hadn't ever noticed, as none of my themes' wallpapers show on the call screen.

Interesting though, as instead of moving "just" the banner area from the top to the bottom, it's like the OP describes, chopping the top part of the screen down and pasting it below and taking the background with it.
    Yep. They all do it.

Chris
    07-03-09 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD