My Bold will be in standby mode, black screen until you press a button, and all of a sudden the screen will come on. It will then go back and forth maybe 6 times in a row. Sometimes when Im typing a message or playing a game this will also happen and go to blank screen.

It had gotten just a little wet about 3 months ago but I took it apart very carefully and let it all dry out in rice and all that and it ended up being perfect up until now. AT&T told me when I bought it (first day it came out) warranty wasnt available yet and then they failed to call me when it bcamne available and when I asked they said I couldnt get it because I had the phone for to long at that time. So I got screwed on that end of things. Hopefully you guys can offer some help. Thanks
    06-08-09 06:44 PM
    If you have changed anything from the time it got a little wet, I would maybe check if it is that which has caused the problem first.
    06-08-09 06:57 PM
    I havent changed a thing. Is there a warranty from RIM? If so I would imagine its not 7 months. Trying to find a way to not have to spend $300 on a new one.
    06-08-09 07:04 PM
    Figured out some more info on this. When the battery is full I have no issues. When it gets to half it gets really bad. Any ideas? Need a new battery maybe?
    06-09-09 01:27 PM
    Figured out some more info on this. When the battery is full I have no issues. When it gets to half it gets really bad. Any ideas? Need a new battery maybe?
    I would recommend tryin a new battery...just jump on ebay get on for cheap test it if it works problem solved if not maybe try reloading your os it may be corrupted and sucking too much power.
    06-17-09 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD