Im running .282, and all has been running well, but well ive been texting this one girl a lot and ive started to notice that each time i recieve a message from her, click on messages, everything is smooth, but as soon as i click on her new message to open it it freezes and takes about 10-15 seconds to open, same when i try to reply her back or exit out of her message. This doesnt happen with any of my other contacts, i text multiple people in a day and its just her. Ive tried a battery pull multiple times, also changing the theme to the original, and even changing her name... nothing seems to fix this. Its noly with the new messages though, the older ones from her i can open fine, Only the new ones from this particular "person" freeze my phone up. Any advice? anyone know what could be causing this or how i could fix it?
    06-27-09 01:10 PM
    If she is a BlackBerry user, try pin messaging her. Is she on your carrier, or a different carrier? Has she changed something recently?

Of course, the simple fix is just to stop texting her...
    06-27-09 01:21 PM
    She is on my carrier tmobile, no she doesnt have a blackberry or a smartphone, i think she just recently got a new phone
    06-27-09 01:36 PM
    Since you are both on T-Mobile, the problem should be easy for T-Mobile to solve. It's almost certainly with the service on her new phone, since that's what's changed.
    06-27-09 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD