I hope someone can read through this and help me with my device.

I updated from Curve to Bold 9900 few months ago. My Blackberry Bold was working fine up until last night, and I never had this issue before, since I have been a loyal BlackBerry user for past 7-10 years. . All of a sudden it keeps rebooting by itself, over and over again. As soon as it turns on it goes off and keeps rebooting again. I tried to take out battery and keep it out for some time, and putting it back in, it does the same. I tried to take out SIM card (since I have been traveling for past few months I keep switching SIM cards). It seemed fine, and it was on for a little while, and then it turned off again (all of the SIM card work fine on my old Curve phone). I tried connecting it to my desktop manager, but as it starts running it reboots again so it cannot connect and . I have no idea what to do. It is frustrating since it is fairly new phone, and I need it really bad and I cannot do anything with it because it won't stay on.

Can someone please help me with this. I'd appreciate it.

I'm running on 7.1.0 2435 Bundle OS

Thank You

P.S. I just realized an tested, the phone does this when Mobile Network option is on, ergo I cannot use my phone. Once I turn it off quickly, the phone doesn't reboot.
    Last edited by Tandzika; 09-25-13 at 11:24 AM.
    09-25-13 08:34 AM
    I would first suggest checking for any type of liquid damage one both device and battery. If none then I would try a new battery.
    09-25-13 11:32 AM
    I have an extra new battery. It is not the batter since the phone stays on when battery is in, and Mobile Network turned off.
    09-25-13 04:18 PM
    So if mobile network is off , can your computer connect to it ?
    If so , try updating or reinstalling os.
    09-25-13 04:59 PM