Hey guys Iv'e never had this problem before. Blackberry has always been loyal to me and never acted up. Yesterday out of no where my phone just crashed and started to reboot itself. Every time it tries to reboot it just crashes and starts to reboot all over. My blackberry was fine, it's running the standard T-Mobile OS I believe its version 5.0.0.714. I only had a few applications installed, standard facebook app, ubersocial, berrybuz, and a few other apps no more than 6 apps, I still had about 95mb free. I didn't drop it, this just randomly happened. Any suggestions on what I do?? Here's a quick 20sec video to show what happens. (Sorry for the low quality I recorded this with my sidekick 2008 which I'm using right now) Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting Thanks everyone!!
    07-30-11 07:43 AM
    You need to reload your OS.

Have a read here for instructions... http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...ckberry-32322/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Danny489 likes this.
    07-30-11 07:51 AM
    Thanks a bunch!!! :-)
    07-30-11 08:06 AM
    You need to reload your OS.

Have a read here for instructions... http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...ckberry-32322/

I have the same issue but my PIN never comes up as UNKNOWN..Any reason or any help? Have not got past this point
    07-31-11 08:40 PM
    I have the same issue but my PIN never comes up as UNKNOWN..Any reason or any help? Have not got past this point
    At that stage, pull out the battery and reinsert and your pin should show up

07-31-11 08:55 PM
    At that stage, pull out the battery and reinsert and your pin should show up

or try connecting it without the battery and while the LED is on. Apploader will and should lock on.

07-31-11 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD