i have a problem with my onyx. the contact list some were missing. but those contact that missing some i still can access with my call logs.
    how to fix this. anyone please gave me solutions thanks
    07-17-11 12:20 PM
    i have a problem with my onyx. the contact list some were missing. but those contact that missing some i still can access with my call logs.
    how to fix this. anyone please gave me solutions thanks
    Restore them from a previous backup.
    07-17-11 02:17 PM
    @AndyFong23:
    Did this just start recently? Did it start following any particular operation? Did you just change your OS?
    Do you have any separated groups or lists within Contacts? Maybe you're only looking at a partial list?

Have you performed a physical battery pull since the issue appeared? If not please do so. With the phone turned on, remove the battery, wait 30 seconds, then replace the battery. The device will reboot.
    07-17-11 09:43 PM
    @elite1 ya these few weeks. i did not change my OS. i use 5.0.0.1014 ( bundle 1655, platform 5.1.0.177 ) because i think it more stable then OS 6. so i downgrade to OS 5 for almost 3 month i think. should i reinstall my OS? i always battery pull everyday. i don't have separated group. when i use search on my contact list it didn't show up. but the contact still in call logs list.
    07-17-11 10:50 PM
    If the info is still in the call logs, maybe re-entering that information might replace it. Duplicates can be merged.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-11 02:34 AM
    thanks for the help. somehow now working normally already
    07-21-11 06:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD