Hi,
    i have a
    -Blackberry Bold 9700
    -T-mobile
    -data plan

I am able to connect to the internet through the browser but none of the applications that i have installed are able to connect. These applications include Blackberry app world, goolge talk, facebook application, and i tryed to get google maps but it wouldn't finish loading up. I also don't have a blackberry maps application???

Things that i have already tried:
    -Battery pulls
    -Application loader to reload software
    -registering to network and resending service books
    -Called t-mobile and they couldn't help so they sent me another phone
    but still having the same problems

someone please help me
    07-02-10 01:44 PM
    Sounds like you've done the correct troubleshooting... but when you called TMO did you ask to talk to a Blackberry Rep??? Sometimes the Blackberry reps are the best people to talk to, and some of the other think a data plan is a data plan, when you have to have a Blackberry Data Plan. Also, has it EVER worked???
    07-02-10 02:32 PM
    none of my applications have ever connected to the internet.
    i receive email, bbm works and the browser works but none of the applications will connect.
    The t-mobile website says i have Blackberry Unlimited Web
    07-02-10 02:41 PM
    I'd be talking to T-Mobile again... have them replace it... if you've had it less than a couple weeks you should be able to get a new device... otherwise you will have to get a refurbished replacement. You can use Desktop Manager's Device Switcher to move your data and settings from one device to another. It should work right out the box without you having to do anything.
    07-02-10 02:46 PM
    Well i did have them send me a new device but it's having all of the same issues
    07-02-10 02:47 PM
    Then I'd call them up again... talk to a Blackberry Rep... have them remove your device and re-add it again, or whatever it is they do (I think it's something like that)... if they can't fix it have them send you over to an Actual Blackberry Rep at RIM... something is not setup correctly... and more than likely it's something on T-Mobile's side if it has never worked.
    07-02-10 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD