has anyone downloaded and used this program on the bold?

it's supposed to move apps to your memory card to free up device memory.

well i installed it, but don't know how to use it.

when i started it, it listed it all my apps on the phone. i highlighted the klondike game and chose "unload". it said that "klondike had been unloaded." but then i checked the games folder and klondike was gone.

i don't know if it moved it to my memory card because i don't know how to check my memory card.
    10-12-08 04:28 PM
    Yes! and I don't understand the instructions AT ALL, it's sitting waiting for me to have the time to work it out so I will keep an eye on this thread with interest

They have sent me an offer for an e-mail viewer but I bought PeekAWho from Crackberry which is brilliant, but to be impartial here is the info:-

• Easily identify Email - See the senders picture and name, the subject of the email, and a brief preview
    • Enhance normal operation - Preview Email while in any application or game
    • Cure BlackBerry Jitters - Don't miss an important email or lose focus when a new email arrives
    • One-Click functionality - Easily open, mark as read, or delete the message

Free 7 Day Trial - Aerize products come with a complementary 7 day trial period to ensure the application meets your needs and works properly on your device. Aerize Email Alerts is currently available at $10.00, with the very low introductory price of $5.00 until the end of October 2008. Go ahead, download and try it now!

Aerize Alerts 2008 - Premium BlackBerry Utility Software
    Last edited by Bold1; 10-12-08 at 05:56 PM.
    10-12-08 05:53 PM
    i downloaded the pdf file from aerize's website which has somewhat of an instruction manual.

apparently, you can't transfer any existing apps on your bb to a media card; it'll work for any new apps that you download; it gives you an option to load the app to the media card.

i'm trying to figure out if i can reload all my apps via "backing up & installing 3rd party apps" so that i can place them on my media card.
    10-12-08 06:06 PM
    Thanks for that, I read the pdf, it came up at the end of the loading stage, still confused the **** out of me, but there again if as you say it is only for new apps then that could be the problem. Could you delete an app you bought and re load it?
    10-12-08 06:18 PM
    i'm assuming you could because it states that there is an option it gives you when you install a new app to "load" the app onto the media card.
    10-12-08 07:48 PM
    i deleted one of my programs and then reinstalled it ota.

when i was prompted to download the app, there was a checkbox that said "save to sd card". i checked it and downloaded the app; it then stated that the app was successfully downloaded to the sd card.

does anyone know how to check the contents of the sd card?
    10-12-08 10:17 PM
    i deleted one of my programs and then reinstalled it ota.

when i was prompted to download the app, there was a checkbox that said "save to sd card". i checked it and downloaded the app; it then stated that the app was successfully downloaded to the sd card.

does anyone know how to check the contents of the sd card?
    You actually have many options!

In Card Loader, applications with the Card Loader sd card logo to the left of them are the ones installed on the sd card.

Or, you can use our application Aerize Explorer. It will allow you to navigate the device memory and the sd card with an interface that resembles Windows Explorer.

Or, you can use mass storage mode. In Menu > Options > Media Card, enable Mass Storage Mode Support and Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected. Now connect the phone to your desktop computer and you'll be able to navigate to it and manipulate the sd card as if it were a USB jump drive.

Or, you can use the BlackBerry Desktop Manager with Media Manager installed.

The Aerize Support forum may additionally contain answers to some of your questions:
    http://aerize.com/help/
    (actually links back here to CrackBerry)
    10-13-08 06:53 PM
    You actually have many options!

In Card Loader, applications with the Card Loader sd card logo to the left of them are the ones installed on the sd card.

Or, you can use our application Aerize Explorer. It will allow you to navigate the device memory and the sd card with an interface that resembles Windows Explorer.

Or, you can use mass storage mode. In Menu > Options > Media Card, enable Mass Storage Mode Support and Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected. Now connect the phone to your desktop computer and you'll be able to navigate to it and manipulate the sd card as if it were a USB jump drive.

Or, you can use the BlackBerry Desktop Manager with Media Manager installed.

The Aerize Support forum may additionally contain answers to some of your questions:
    http://aerize.com/help/
    (actually links back here to CrackBerry)
    thanks for the reply.

one more question: after i install a program and it's installed onto the media card, i do notice the sd card logo to the left of the program name, which means that program has installed on the sd card.
    now, what happens when i "load" that program? i notice that it gets relisted a second time without the sd logo next to it?
    10-14-08 07:36 AM
    Aerize Card Loader allows you to load and unload applications from the SD Card, much like the BlackBerry Desktop Manager's Application Loader on a personal computer.

When you load it will be copied to the device memory, and when you unload it will be removed.

This link might also help:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f103/de...-loader-62328/
    10-14-08 07:29 PM
    Can someone give me a hand with this app. I've installed it on my Bold running OS 5.0.238. I changed all permissions to allow and i've disabled mass storage mode support.

I've went to m.google.com/maps and the mobihand site to download the app store and neither one will give me the option to save to the sd card. i'm a bit confused because I can't find any detailed instructions on what to do.

and what do ya know.. the new guy used that little "search" button lol
    11-25-09 01:14 PM
    i dont get that to work. there is no option for me to save to sd card.. please help. i installed the aerize loader. i tried to install nimbuzz ota via getjar but there was only two options for me .. 1 set permision then download and cancle. no option was there for save to sd card . help
    06-25-13 05:17 AM
    Aerize Card Loader allows you to load and unload applications from the SD Card, much like the BlackBerry Desktop Manager's Application Loader on a personal computer.

When you load it will be copied to the device memory, and when you unload it will be removed.

This link might also help:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f103/de...-loader-62328/
    i dont get that to work. there is no option for me to save to sd card.. please help. i installed the aerize loader. i tried to install nimbuzz ota via getjar but there was only two options for me .. 1 set permision then download and cancle. no option was there for save to sd card . help
    06-25-13 05:18 AM
    06-25-13 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD