Hi, does anyone know if theres an Adobe Reader app or any PDF app for the 'BB Bold 9700' any help would be great. Thanks
    06-26-10 01:58 PM
    I use DocsToGo Premium and when you register you get a download for PDFToGo. This works well and I use it quite a bit.

I know that a Google search will reveal these but, I remember that I tried a couple of others before I settled on PDFToGo. The Zoom and scrolling seemed to work better than other products I tried.

Here is a list of products from the CrackBerry Store that come up when you search for " PDF " BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store
    06-26-10 02:12 PM
    I believe Docs-to-go Premium is a PDF reader.

****EDIT: Pete6 beat me to the punch again.
    06-26-10 02:13 PM
    Thanks for your help I will try it out x
    06-26-10 02:23 PM
    I believe Docs-to-go Premium is a PDF reader.

****EDIT: Pete6 beat me to the punch again.
    Oh come on, I beat you about 1 time in ten .
    I put it down to my advanced age.
    06-26-10 03:08 PM
    I can read PDFs as an attachment without any extra software. I think everyone can.
    06-26-10 03:21 PM
    I can read PDFs as an attachment without any extra software. I think everyone can.
    Yes, that's true if, as you said, it comes as an email attachment. You can use PDFToGo to view such attachments as an altenative to the built in viewer.

For pdf files on your media card or even in Device Memory, you definitely need a third party program.
    06-26-10 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD