On a trip to China and bought a chinese sim card to use while I'm here. I get a prompt asking for an MED unlock code. How/where do i do this/find this?

thanks!
    09-18-13 11:18 PM
    09-18-13 11:40 PM
    Hi,

I'm not sure about your particular case, but the best site I've found so far for unlocking phones in bulk is UnlockDistributor.com Call Text or Whatsapp +1.619.325.7143. I spent a lot of time online researching and didn't find better prices. Regardless of carrier or phone (iphone, lumia, galaxy, htc, etc.) Check them out!

Jesse
    09-19-13 12:27 AM
    On a trip to China and bought a chinese sim card to use while I'm here. I get a prompt asking for an MED unlock code. How/where do i do this/find this?

thanks!
    You can get the MEP code here free Unlock your blackberry free you can send me a message too if you want
    09-19-13 03:19 AM

thanks!
    Save your money with unlock services, and call your carrier first. For example, Verizon will unlock for free after you�ve been a customer for a particular length of time.

Also consider bringing along a second CDMA-only phone. One of my former co-workers was able to use his Verizon CDMA phone (without international service enabled, and without a SIM) for inbound service in Hong Kong and some parts of mainland China. We weren�t sure how that was working, but he wasn�t surprised with astronomic roaming charges, either.
    09-20-13 06:32 PM