Hi Guys,

I'm usually able to figure out this kind of stuff, but it's going to be today 3 days now without emails and BBM (messages only) coming through my 9900 with AT&T.

For some reason all DATA was lost at first, whatsapp, facebook, BerryWeather and everything got affected, even on WIFI which doesnt really make sense... But after a couple battery pulls at least Whatsapp and Facebook started to work again, but not very consistent - still gets server failed messages!!!

The weird thing is that when i go to email setup - It never connects "Your device had a problem connecting to the server", BBM simply gives me the "X" treatment however the voice chat feature WORKS!!???
    I haven't called AT&T yet, hoping this was something to do with the phone. I'll try that later if there's no other way.... I hate calling customer service.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!!
    02-27-13 09:14 AM
    have you tried renewing the Service Books or wiping and reinstalling the OS?
    02-27-13 09:23 AM
    How do i renew service books?
    02-27-13 10:02 AM
    How do i renew service books?
    Been a while since I did it, but this is what I remember: do a battery pull and wait for 30 sec, then go to Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table, press the BB Menu button, select Register Now. Hopefully your Service books will also be renewed along with it.
    ianbordas likes this.
    02-27-13 10:06 AM
    Thanks !! I'll try that!
    02-27-13 10:22 AM