Hey Guys, i was wondering if anyone could help me out!! i just purchased my middle chassis through sw-box and i just got it today...installed it, but now after i put my berrry together and the sd card nothing seems to read..music,videos etc!! HELP!!!!!! everything is working fine but my MEDIA

HELP!!!! PLZ AND THX
    Last edited by souljah604; 05-26-10 at 02:07 PM.
    05-26-10 01:37 PM
    Hey Guys, i was wondering if anyone could help me out!! i just purchased my middle chassis through sw-box and i just got it today...installed it, but now after i put my berrry together and the sd card nothing seems to read..music,videos etc!! HELP!!!!!! everything is working fine but my MEDIA

HELP!!!! PLZ AND THX
    I was wondering how to install this part, could you provide any guidelines or reference on how or what to do?
    06-21-10 04:25 PM
    did you double check that everything is connected? and make sure theres no little dust bits in the connection part of the ribbon cable.

I am also interested in how you transferred your stuff over to the new midplate, esp the dock charging connectors thanks if you made a mid plate transfer guide that would be awesome!
    06-21-10 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD