Hi,sorry. I m newbies.This is my first time using Blackberry smartphone.
    Yesterday i bought a second hand BlackBerry 9790 from a shop . Overall,the device work well.The problem is,I cannot logged on into BlackBerry App World and applications. Every times I logged on into BlackBerry App World, this message will appears "BlackBerry App World is having trouble connecting to the BlackBerry App World server.Verify your network connections and try again". For sure,I have data plan,I can browsing the internet but I cannot using the BlackBerry App World and it applications.

Please help,thanks.
    06-06-13 10:15 PM
    Do you have an account set up in BlackBerry World?

If not, set one up. They are free.
    06-06-13 10:18 PM
    Hi,sorry. I m newbies.This is my first time using Blackberry smartphone.
    Yesterday i bought a second hand BlackBerry 9790 from a shop . Overall,the device work well.The problem is,I cannot logged on into BlackBerry App World and applications. Every times I logged on into BlackBerry App World, this message will appears "BlackBerry App World is having trouble connecting to the BlackBerry App World server.Verify your network connections and try again". For sure,I have data plan,I can browsing the internet but I cannot using the BlackBerry App World and it applications.

Please help,thanks.
    Ensure you have a BIS data plan (carrier will do this for once you let them know it's for a BlackBerry). Then you will need a BlackBerry ID (BBID) which you then set up!
    06-06-13 10:20 PM