I wiped my bold as per the tutorial of course i got unlucky and bricked/nuked it so I followed the instructions to bring it back to life and I get to the application loader wizard and all i have an option for is the ADD tab,,,when I click on the add tab another window pops up but no option to install the new os system that I installed on my pc...I cant reinstall my backup or anything any help guys PLEASE!!!!
    09-01-08 01:42 PM
    First, relax and calm down!

Follow the link in my signature for Proper Upgrade Procedure!

Make sure the OS you installed to your PC to load on your Berry is the correct version for your specific device model! Make sure the vendor.xml file is deleted... and you should be good to go.

If you take this step-by-step and follow the link in my sig.... you will be fine!
    09-01-08 01:44 PM
    i have tried all of it to the letter and nothing all I am getting is reload software 507
    Last edited by timsmish; 09-01-08 at 02:42 PM.
    09-01-08 02:39 PM
    I can get to the device application selection but I don't have any options to install says the desktop software is unavailable...running version 4.5
    09-01-08 03:57 PM
    Ok I got it.... maybe this will help some other poor unlucky Bold user with the 507 reload software screen....I completley wiped anything to do with Blackberry from my pc, then I downloaded and installed DM4.6, then I downloaded and installed the original device software from Rogers...then I opened my computer, C drive, program files, common files, Research in motion, App loader and followed the instruction on how to load a nuked BB and it found the software no problem....when I was trying this with the newest version of the software 4.6.0.134 it would not find it....after installing the original software I had no issues upgrading to the newest version....
    Phewwwwww had me worried for a minute LOL
    09-02-08 06:53 AM
    It will be good when they officially release .134

Although a lot of users seem to like it, isn't it still supposed to be in beta, or for 'testing' purposes only?
    09-02-08 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD