Hi Guys,

Getting a bit stuck... I have been using the Blackberry Bold in the UK since general release, on o2 as I worked for them at the time. I am, however finding some difficulties with my handset and wanted to see if anyone has any input, or whether its just my handset in particular!

Basically, I have not had any problems with it since october and I went on holiday, where it obviously picked up another carrier for the country and worked fine.. However, since returning to the UK and obviously going onto the original carrier I am having problems. It never seems to select MY carrier, instead things like vodaphone which has really confused me! In layman's terms its almost as if it has forgotten its carrier and just goes for whatever! Has anyone have any ideas how to tell it to stick to the one carrier and if it can't find it, keep looking, no matter how weak it is?
    I have tried installing the latest firmware, its now v4.6.0.451, but it hasn't made any difference...

Help?

Thanks

Tim
    06-09-09 07:53 PM
    You might want to look at your TCP/IP settings in your Advance Settings menu, and call your current carrier to get that fixed. Also, service books from your carrier to your phone.
    06-09-09 08:37 PM
    Yes, resending the service books would be my guess too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD