Hello I am a iphone 3Gs user and I am thinking of moving to a 9700 on vodafone UK, firstly is vodafone good in UK, London Area for coverage and internet browsing.

Hows the 9700 as I heard it has many problems but I assume they will get fixed with firmware updates?

I would lilke everyone to give me reasons why I should convert to a BB from my iphone and I really am considering converting.
    11-27-09 02:58 PM
    How about doing a search, by doing a search to find your answer that you searched. Because, this has been covered already. Good day.

There is even something called Google. Look! Smartphone Fight: Droid vs. 9700 vs. iPhone. Blu-ray Players for Black Friday. Full HD 3D, Online Backups, DJ Hero - Tekzilla | Free Educational & How-To Videos - Watch Educational & How-To Videos Online | Veoh
    11-27-09 03:00 PM
    I don't think it has been covered as I got mutiple questions in my thread.
    11-27-09 03:03 PM
    http://crackberry.com/googlesearch?c...&as_q=9700#922

Way more reviews and even how to open up the phone on the Crackberry Blogs!
    11-27-09 03:07 PM
    The best answer to your quality of service questions will come from other Vodafone Bold users in London.

The decision between iPhone and Bold will depend on your needs. If you need to be in contact, alerted immediately to any changes in circumstances, go BlackBerry.

If the gadget is the choice, pretty hard to top Apple.
    11-27-09 03:20 PM
    The 9700 is a great device. I'm sure you will enjoy the keypad.
    11-27-09 03:28 PM
    I think the iphone is a very good phone-but I am bb thru and thru. Iphone good for apps but bb is the best for emails etc. I did have a storm,was the worst phone I ever had. Tried storm 2, a little better , but I stuck with my physical keyboards-8310 and now 8900 -which is the best phone ever. Am not worried about 3g -i live in a village so use wifi. My take-hope it helps. On vodafone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 03:30 PM
    I just made the jump from iPhone 3G to the new Bold 9700 and could not be any happier. I missed having the physical keyboard and mutli tasking abilities of the Blackberry.
    11-27-09 04:46 PM
    I think the iphone is a very good phone-but I am bb thru and thru. Iphone good for apps but bb is the best for emails etc. I did have a storm,was the worst phone I ever had. Tried storm 2, a little better , but I stuck with my physical keyboards-8310 and now 8900 -which is the best phone ever. Am not worried about 3g -i live in a village so use wifi. My take-hope it helps. On vodafone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You know I don't know why the 8900 is hardly mentioned anymore. That is an excellent device. I think it's better looking than the Tour or either of the Bolds. I'm just partial to the Curve series though. I miss my 8330 at times.
    11-27-09 05:45 PM
    Please avoid creating similar threads in different/same sub-forums.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/he...9700-a-374041/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f99/hel...9700-a-374043/

Cross/Double Posting
    Please post to the MOST relevant forum. Double or cross forum posting or other attempts at flooding the forum with a stream of posts will be removed. If you find that you have posted in the incorrect forum, please contact a moderator to have it moved to the correct location.
    11-27-09 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD