Can anyone tell me which, if any, health/fitness/diet apps are actually working for the Bold 9900?

I am an old school Curve 8330 user and have been using Total Fitness for the last 3 years and am reluctant to do a device switch to the Bold 9900 if there are no diet/fitness apps available...

Also, if anyone knows if there is a way to "force" the Total Fitness app v4.1 onto a bold 9900 could you please let me know how to do it?

Thanks
    08-23-11 04:16 PM
    I am not seeing that app for the 99xx series.

You can check app world via PC and check what app you find, then select the "see compatible devices"
    08-23-11 04:21 PM
    Hi John,
    Yes I know it's not available on AppWorld...just wondering if it might work just like some of the other apps that are not actually supposed to work on OS7...
    08-23-11 04:24 PM
    You need someone to download the nearest compatible version and rip the cod files off their device.

But even then, it's highly likely the touchscreen functionality won't be implemented and if there's any graphics that they won't be sized correctly.
    08-23-11 04:26 PM
    Hi John,
    Yes I know it's not available on AppWorld...just wondering if it might work just like some of the other apps that are not actually supposed to work on OS7...
    *Confused* It's in app world...

Buy Total Fitness - Download Total Fitness - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

Just not listed for new devices. Which I would say it will not work at all. Just like Papped stated with touch OS and also coding might not even read the new OS correctly. rendering the device to crash and requiring a reload. You could email the dev and see when they plan if at all to update the app.

Most recent update is showing 2009...
    08-23-11 04:34 PM
    Yes sorry, I meant not available on Appworld for 9900. Emailed the dev last week and have heard nothing...seems like they are done with this app which is too bad because it was nice and easy to use and didn't take up a lot of space.

Any other fitness apps actually working on the 9900 then? I keep seeing CalorieCounter by Fatsecret and Myfitnesspal listed in the not working lists...

If anyone can test run loading the .cod trial files for me I'd be super grateful
    08-23-11 04:39 PM
    A nutrition tracker is effective only if you track your diet accurately. Careot is a nutrition tracker that helps you to record each food item as accurately as possible. Tracking portions of a meal is essential to help you adopt healthy eating habit
    02-05-15 06:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD