EDIT: SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST...MY MISTAKE. PLEASE POST ON THE THREAD WITH THE POLL.

Just a quick, non-scientific poll about the frequency and magnitude of problems with the Bold. I'm looking at things that actually required outside repair or replacement.

For the record, my first one had a bad WiFi radio. My replacement (a new one, not refurb) has been great.
    Last edited by LuvMyBB; 06-24-09 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Double post
    06-24-09 01:10 PM
    Have had 2 total (one was damaged by a product i bought so they replaced it) and neither one has had ANY issues. I got my first as a pre-release (several months before launch)
    06-24-09 01:11 PM
    Have had 2 total (one was damaged by a product i bought so they replaced it) and neither one has had ANY issues. I got my first as a pre-release (several months before launch)
    My first Bold (brand new from AT&T) suffered a blown speaker. Had it replaced underwarranty (new also) and it's been great since. Knock on wood.
    06-24-09 01:12 PM
    None *knock on wood*
    06-24-09 01:13 PM
    I'm on my second one, the first one suddenly refused to turn on, tried everything but all it would do was sit at a black screen with a red light flashing twice every 5 seconds or so.

AT&T sent me a replacement which does not seem as well built as the first. Touching the side of the phone by the headphone jack causes the edge of the screen to distort for a second (just like if you touch an lcd computer screen). It may have been the same on the original and i just never noticed though.
    06-24-09 01:18 PM
    Couple of warranty exchanges. I would never have it repaired when I'm under
    warranty. That would be just silly.
    06-24-09 01:18 PM
    This is my 4th one. All hardware issues on the previous ones I had. So all were warranty exchanges. So far so good with this one so I'm crossing my fingers it holds strong as I'm tired of having to start from scratch.
    06-24-09 01:23 PM
    No problems for me let's hope I don't run into none.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 01:30 PM
    So far so good for me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD