And gonna buy a one year warranty thru squaretrade. $30 and they'll cover parts/software or my money back with no deductible

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-10 01:16 PM
    I bought mine used. So far so good!!
    12-14-10 11:17 AM
    I got mine new, and haven't had a single problem!
    12-14-10 11:21 AM
    No issues here. Been quite solid.
    12-14-10 11:25 AM
    I bought a used one and it's refurbished no issues at all
    12-14-10 11:53 AM
    My wife and I both got ours new at the same time. Mine's been fine but she had to exchange hers about a week after getting it due to a bunch of wacko problems. The replacement has been fine though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-10 04:42 PM
    2 new purchased in July. both perfect so far!
    12-14-10 09:16 PM
    thanks guys =)
    12-14-10 09:17 PM
    You really won't go wrong with this phone. I came to it from a Storm that I had quite a few issues with and I've had none with my Bold so far.
    12-14-10 09:32 PM
    phone sounds awesome! i'm just hoping the battery will last long enough, because i don't want the extended one.
    12-14-10 09:38 PM
    phone sounds awesome! i'm just hoping the battery will last long enough, because i don't want the extended one.
    I ALMOST stayed away from the phone because of the reported battery issues??? A lot of the negative reviews I read were from people complaining about how often they had to charge. I even read some where people werent even getting 12 hours???? But I imagine they are heavy phone users.

I'm not a big talker, nor do I run a lot of apps. But I am a HEAVY emailer, social networker, IM'er, and news reader. I get almost two full days from a full charge. The weekends are a little different though, I tend to use my bluetooth more then, so my battery wears a little faster. Either way I get more than what I expect from a smartphone.

As for buying that extended battery....keep your eyes out for Staples coupons. They do 50% off OEM Blackberry accessories every-now-and-then. A penny saved....

Last edited by FASHER; 12-15-10 at 11:56 AM.
    12-15-10 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD