mobilecityonline.com is taking preorders for the phone or so it says on the website and there expected date is nov 5. the t-mobile unlocked version is like 519$ or something just wondering if this is true...can it be trusted? i mean they've been in business since 1998 and have a store in NY and all but just wanting to know a little more if anyone has pre ordered or talked to them or even done business with them before....

thank you
    10-12-09 12:58 PM
    Honestly I'm not too sure about them. Try and be patient, it will be out soon. I do have a mate in New Zealand who ordered an unlocked unbranded version from Negri that will be delivered when they receive stock.
    10-12-09 01:10 PM
    i cant seem to get the negri site working lol i dunno why....nevermind seems to be working just fine now...sounds good i guess i will wait and see...cuz negri wants 690 and thats a bit high lol
    Last edited by mlarco52; 10-12-09 at 01:20 PM.
    10-12-09 01:13 PM
    mobilecityonline ?? never heard of them
    10-12-09 03:56 PM
    I am a customer of Mobilecityonline's retail store, they are an excellent company. I have never pre-ordered from them, but I probably will for the Onyx.
    Their products are always as advertised and very well priced.
    If they say Nov.5 then I think they mean it.
    10-12-09 04:35 PM
    im considering pre ordering from them but not sure just wanting to know about their reputation
    10-12-09 05:11 PM
    I order Sony Ericsson X1 Unlocked from them.
    THe phone was great.Customer service was good too..
    CAlled to me to comfrim my order an everything..
    nice nice
    10-12-09 07:19 PM
    I'd be careful with these guys... they have both positive and negative feedback lying around and you don't know when employees are writing the good reviews about them... Be careful I'd wait until actual release I was thinking about these guys too and did some research
    10-12-09 08:39 PM
    I've ordered several phones from them and have never had an issue. The product was priced well and their customer service was very good. Shipping times were also pretty impressive.
    10-12-09 09:45 PM
    I'd like to pre-order but I'm hesitant. They say the pre-order price is based on press release and is subject to change...that makes me very hesitant to put down my credit card info
    10-12-09 10:55 PM
    yep me too ordered from them a few accessories for my Bold, product was high quality as advertised and also was at their store in person, they have everything you can imagine starting from fancy phones to any accessories or parts for phones, they even had vaja cases for any phones, but now i don't see anymore on their web
    10-12-09 11:10 PM
    MobileCityOnline is reputable. I used to live not too far from their retail store. They pretty much had everything. Never pre-ordered, but always happy when I bought stuff there.
    10-13-09 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD