Can't make it to a Rogers store anytime soon...has anyone successfully ordered over the phone? I called and they told me it supposedly released today but they don't have any stock. I've heard conflicting reports and hoped you guys could shed some light.

Also, it's insane that they changed their upgrade policy from 24 months to 30 months...the 9900 is running me $250 + $75 early upgrade fee (it's been 2+ years!) + $35 activation + taxes.
    08-09-11 08:07 PM
    Trust me when i say that it is not worth extending ur contract. when ur contract dies, they will become your slaves and will do anything to keep you, including knocking down your monthly fee. buy the phone full price no contract and you are golden.
    OniBerry likes this.
    08-09-11 10:54 PM
    Rogers no longer accepting upgrading/purchasing of phones over the phone. I called twice and both reps told me the same thing. It has to be done through a store. Reason being is, a lot of people claim a phone "defect" just to replace a new one after using it and reps cannot prove that over phone so all the hassle of sending back and forth, they decided to stick with stores.
    08-09-11 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD