I was just wondering if the spinning black square has driven anyone off the edge and they ended up throwing or smashing their Bold. Its getting worse and worse as the days pass for me. I'm almost at tipping point I think : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-11 02:54 AM
    Sounds like its time to upgrade to the New Bold! 9900/9930.

I was a 9700 user before and was pretty happy with it, but starting to realize its hardware limitations over the last month or two, so I upgraded to a 9900 and LOVE it!!

So much faster. I've never seen the spinning black square in the week I've had it through heavy use. And the touchscreen trackpad & keyboard combo rules!!
    08-23-11 03:02 AM
    Some times I want to throw my work 9800 against the wall or dropkick it before slamming it against the floor. These last few months it's been unbearable when I open the messages app and everything locks up, then after a couple more minutes it comes back alive for a few seconds before locking up again and then repeating over and over.
    I just picked up a 9810 for myself and must say I'm happier that it behaves itself. Now if only App World in OS 7 had as many working apps as in OS 6 I could be happy for another year.
    08-23-11 03:18 AM
    I was just wondering if the spinning black square has driven anyone off the edge and they ended up throwing or smashing their Bold. Its getting worse and worse as the days pass for me. I'm almost at tipping point I think : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Looks exactly like mine, when out of memory.
    I had to have a reset scheduled during the night, then had to another one during the day, in order to be able to use the phone.

Reinstalled the system, and it has gotten better since then - but I was careful also what apps I installed.
    08-23-11 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD