I know we have the ringtones section, but has anyone ever offered their personal services in making custom ringtones for people?

I dont know if this has been put out before, but if not I am willing to offer my services if you can furnish me the song i can make the ringtone out of it, nice and loud and in a small format...i guess let me know?
    07-04-09 12:40 AM
    foc? ?
    07-04-09 12:47 AM
    I don't know, but using Audacity for free is a fairly simple and quick process of making whatever length ringtone you'd like out of any of your mp3's.
    07-04-09 12:49 AM
    foc = free of charge i am assuming, yeah i guess....just a forum service unless i get swamped lol. I use a few different programs, a lot more than just trim and save, i can do quite a bit (not sure what audacity is like, could be same?)

I got a few soo loud that they are heard in the next room with the tv on...i guess we'll see if anyone is interested.
    07-04-09 12:54 AM
    There are at least a couple of people that do this by request at no charge. More is nearly always better, though. Have at it and thanks in advance for others.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 01:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD