The only negatives with the phone are things I can live without cause they aren't a big deal or I can adapt.

#1 Only one convience key (biggest issue but I can live. Just move the app to the top of the app list)
    #2 No pandora (I'm sure therell be an update soon)
    #3 Can't mount sd card for playing music in car (I'll try transferring music to phones memory pita but oh well)
    #4 hands hurt from playing with and setting up new berry goodness lol

Other than that I love it. Its lightweight, fast (even without VZW LTE), looks sexy and overall awesome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-11 10:36 AM
    What do you think about the camera? I am getting grainy photos.

08-18-11 10:38 AM
    The only negatives with the phone are things I can live without cause they aren't a big deal or I can adapt.

#1 Only one convience key (biggest issue but I can live. Just move the app to the top of the app list)
    #3 Can't mount sd card for playing music in car (I'll try transferring music to phones memory pita but oh well)

Other than that I love it. Its lightweight, fast (even without VZW LTE), looks sexy and overall awesome.

Congrats and welcome to BB!

08-18-11 10:42 AM
    @ESN I'm not a big phone pic person. But the couple I took came out clear even with the new phone film covering the lens. Nothing up close and personal. (I have a dslr for that)

And @gucci33 I've been with blackberry off and on since the 8320 curve. (Fat slow and trackball lol)

08-18-11 11:09 AM
    why not just put in a big microsd and stream via bluetooth or headphones out?

thats what I do.
    08-18-11 11:13 AM

1) i recommend SixTools or ExtraKeys
    this way you'll have 4 convenience keys, these apps turn your volume up+down and play/pause button into convenience keys
    best thing is, when you actually do listen to music, radio.. ur media player, youtube... or w/e they only function as volume+play/pause buttons again

you can find SixTools/ExtraKeys in App World or the Superstore

that way, when the 9900 finally gets released here, i can have my "main/real" convenience key set to camera and for the other 3 i'll have QuickLaunch and 2 others
    really great apps !
    Marauder2k9 likes this.
    08-18-11 11:19 AM
    why? I'm thinking about getting one of these BECAUSE of the expandable storage for music.
    08-18-11 11:28 AM
    I don't have a bt deck and using the aux actually diminishes the sound quality. But that's my back up if the onboard memory doesn't help. I have a 32gb memory card installed

08-18-11 11:36 AM
    1) i recommend SixTools or ExtraKeys
    this way you'll have 4 convenience keys, these apps turn your volume up+down and play/pause button into convenience keys
    best thing is, when you actually do listen to music, radio.. ur media player, youtube... or w/e they only function as volume+play/pause buttons again

you can find SixTools/ExtraKeys in App World or the Superstore

that way, when the 9900 finally gets released here, i can have my "main/real" convenience key set to camera and for the other 3 i'll have QuickLaunch and 2 others
    really great apps !
    i just picked this app up.
    gotta love having more convenience keys!
    08-18-11 11:40 AM
    i just picked this app up.
    gotta love having more convenience keys!
    yea, i agree !
    now just waiting for the 9900 to finally get released over here : p
    08-18-11 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD