Yeah, yeah, I should know this I suppose but I'm having a blank on it. Got a bold 9000 and I'm getting sick of single lines of text going into fields and then having to scroll along them to fix my tYpos. Is there a seTting to auto-wrap text and if so where do I find it?
    Last edited by WeirdDreamsInk; 08-27-09 at 10:10 PM.
    08-27-09 09:52 PM
    You will have to update your OS, what OS are you running?
    08-27-09 09:53 PM
    latest os still does that in the browser.
    08-27-09 09:56 PM
    Word wrap is not available yet. (unless it is in OS 5.0 which I haven't tried).

I'm annoyed by this as well.
    The shortcut is to use the enter button (next to the $ key) to get to the next line.
    08-27-09 09:57 PM
    hmmmm, well mookish some people that have 5.0 installed have stated the wrap around text has been addressed. I do not have a bold but if he is comfortable the latest 5.0 beta is very stable....if wrap around text is important to the OP
    08-27-09 10:00 PM
    He is a she if you are referring to me. I'm not so noobish that I don't know where the enter button is and I think I'm running 4.7. My trackball died about two months back and it's been a fight to get it fixed. Eventually got a new one and installed it myself, so my software hasn't been updated for a while.

However, that said, I'd be a bit iffy about upping it to a beta of any version, let alone for the one function of text-wrap. How stable is "stable"?
    08-27-09 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD