Well I have to say a few thing.

1. WoW.
    2. How did I ever do without it.
    3. No you cant have a go with it it's mine, get your own.

I love the push email that I never had on my old out of date Nokia thing, browsing can be troublesome at times but I allways get to the page I want in the end.

I love MSN on the move, blackberry tracker (the wife knows where I am) email's again.

Did I say I love it, well thats my 2pence for now.

Nik.
    08-29-08 11:01 AM
    Sounds awesome. But, your first experience with a Blackberry? I understand your excitement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-08 10:21 PM
    Well I have to say a few thing.

1. WoW.
    2. How did I ever do without it.
    3. No you cant have a go with it it's mine, get your own.

I love the push email that I never had on my old out of date Nokia thing, browsing can be troublesome at times but I allways get to the page I want in the end.

I love MSN on the move, blackberry tracker (the wife knows where I am) email's again.

Did I say I love it, well thats my 2pence for now.

Nik.
    Congrats on your Bold. I'm envious now! =) Can't wait until it comes out for AT&T so I can experience my first BB.
    09-01-08 06:49 PM
    Congrats ..... first Blackberry .... Well you started at the top !
    09-01-08 07:04 PM
    i better be as excited as you whenever im allowed to get me one. stupid AT&T!
    09-01-08 07:12 PM
    I've never had a BB before, so I imagine I'll be in a world of ecstasy once I get my hands on the Bold.
    09-01-08 07:15 PM
    Love mine too!

Gave up a HTC TyTN II, something I thought I would never do for a Berry but I'm loving this BB Bold.

09-01-08 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD