Guys I used my Blackberry for 2 hours and 20 minutes in my class today, I was looking at my phone the entire time. Wow...I know its rude to ignore the teacher, but the class is boring. But 2 hours and 20 minutes, am I addicted?
    05-27-09 11:03 PM
    Yeah I would say so. It is probably best to just wait until class is over.
    05-27-09 11:05 PM
    What were you doing with it for over two hours? Sounds fun!
    05-28-09 12:45 AM
    Yea it sounds like fun dont get in trouble we dont want u too get kicked out of school...lol
    05-28-09 01:24 AM
    The next time you do that, just make sure you have a big SD card in the phone and fire up the voicenote recorder! On the off chance your teacher said something important, you'll have record of it later!
    05-28-09 03:48 AM
    Your hysterical I do that all the time but not 2 hours! I hope you have the I love my BB app(if you don't you can get it by searching this site) you'd be amazed at how much you check your BB throughout the day. Yes you ARE ADDICTED! Don't you love it??!!!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 07:14 AM
    the trick is to ask questions during those 2 hours and change, smart ones!...i get away with murder because i do that, the teacher thinks im engaged so im never bothered.

oh and i sit in the front too so there's no hiding.

The next time you do that, just make sure you have a big SD card in the phone and fire up the voicenote recorder! On the off chance your teacher said something important, you'll have record of it later!
    hey digitalb0y, how well does the bold mic pickup? my classes are generally large...
    05-28-09 09:04 AM
    I was doing a bunch of stuff! I was playing Brickbreaker, using the internet, reading news, downloading new themes. I have no clue!

School sucks, I wish I had a life.. lol
    05-28-09 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD