wow!! your bold looks absolutely awesome.
    06-04-09 01:47 AM
    Thank you!
    06-04-09 02:27 AM
    Good job ... Looks very nice and clean!
    06-04-09 02:29 AM
    I just ordered by black out parts from cnn a couple of days ago. Does anyone have a clean subdued theme to go with the blacked out Bold.
    06-04-09 02:34 AM
    Watching the dissasembly video, it really doesnt look that hard.. but scary non the less..
    06-04-09 08:23 AM

I added a decal girl all black skin sticker set to mine. I think I'm gonna order the blk bezel and trackball and blacken it out completely...that, coupled with the HTC 2.0 them and the solid blk wallpaper will look sick!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 08:37 AM
    Still not sure why people are still getting their bezels from CNN. It's widely known on these forums that you can get the black bezel with all mesh in tact, buttons attached, and cheaper, right here in the US. Ebay guys, Ebay...
    06-04-09 09:12 AM
    Still not sure why people are still getting their bezels from CNN. It's widely known on these forums that you can get the black bezel with all mesh in tact, buttons attached, and cheaper, right here in the US. Ebay guys, Ebay...
    Link ?

06-04-09 09:19 AM
    I'm confused. You ordered this from cnn? Where did the black charging contacts come from? Last 3 bezel and button sets I ordered required me to transfer the silver contacts out and put them in the black bezel. Where did you your come from?

06-04-09 09:45 AM
    I'm confused. You ordered this from cnn? Where did the black charging contacts come from? Last 3 bezel and button sets I ordered required me to transfer the silver contacts out and put them in the black bezel. Where did you your come from?

That was gonna be my next question, the buttons

06-04-09 09:51 AM
    Looks good. Don't be afraid to do this mod unless you have no patience. If you have patience it will go pretty smoothly and easily. Phone is uber easy to disassemble.
    06-04-09 10:52 AM
    What about the buttons ? Are they all aprt of the side bezel ?

06-04-09 11:15 AM
    No thet aren't. You have to order the bezel and the black buttons seperately. However I'm not sure if this guy got the bezel from cnn since they don't include the black charging contacts.

06-04-09 11:50 AM
    No thet aren't. You have to order the bezel and the black buttons seperately. However I'm not sure if this guy got the bezel from cnn since they don't include the black charging contacts.

I painted the black charging contacts. I will never use them so... why not!
    06-04-09 12:06 PM

lol i was thinking the same thing, why don't they make the black ones
    06-04-09 01:25 PM
    Ahh. Got ya OP. What paint did u use? Hobby shop paint? I would do the same thing but I use my stand up pod charger and they'd get etched up real quick.

06-04-09 01:39 PM

Rubbish Camera but its blacked out too =]
    06-04-09 01:39 PM
    Even though the blacked out bold looks good, it doesn't seem so rare and special anymore. I wonder if AT&T sold an all black bold would everyone be changing it to chrome bezel and white trackball? Maybe it's time to switch it up a little. Oh BTW my Bold is blacked out too.
    What other combo's do you guys think would look good? I am thinking about ghosting my bold. (all white)
    06-04-09 01:52 PM
    Nah its still rare if you compare it on a larger scale to all the BB users worldwide. Yeah I agree it seems as everyone on Crackberry and Hofo are blacking out their BB's. But IMO no other color combo looks all that appealing.
    06-04-09 02:14 PM
    Nah its still rare if you compare it on a larger scale to all the BB users worldwide. Yeah I agree it seems as everyone on Crackberry and Hofo are blacking out their BB's. But IMO no other color combo looks all that appealing.
    your right nothing compares to a murdered out bold!
    06-04-09 02:19 PM
    red and black maybe, red bezel with red trackball.. how would that look lol
    06-04-09 02:31 PM
    Ahh. Got ya OP. What paint did u use? Hobby shop paint? I would do the same thing but I use my stand up pod charger and they'd get etched up real quick.

Yeah just flat black spray paint hah. works great.
    06-04-09 03:45 PM
    Link ?

Search "black bold bezel" on ebay and look for seller pmonmon.

06-04-09 04:08 PM
    naw i dont think it would be like a 8350i thats a shinny blk and im thinking more of a flat blk and a blue track ball
    06-05-09 01:43 AM
    I am doing the same to mine!! Just waiting for the parts in the mail....

06-05-09 02:32 AM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD