View Poll Results: What date do you think, These are the suggested release dates from the forum

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tomorrow (8/11)

7 7.69%
  • 8/17

34 37.36%
  • 8/25

35 38.46%
  • None of these

15 16.48%
    I can't find the quote but I know a user here on crackberry posted info from his wife for the 11th.
    Here you go.

August 11th Blackberry thursday verizon wireless, stand in line, I will be.

My wife just got the date from one of her managers, and this is not a store level thing
    He has a good record of being right in the past when 9650 got 5.0 officially and when the 9630 was releasing.

It's not looking like we'll see the 9930 tomorrow unfortunately but things happen. Maybe it was delayed a week or two. I have heard stores are getting shipments in and even accessories. Add to that the 9650 has been discontinued earlier this week.

We'll either see it launch tomorrow spontaneously or sometime next week IMO.
    08-11-11 02:42 AM
    Maybe we'll finally hear an announcement today the 11th, preordering the 18th, and store release the 25th
    08-11-11 05:41 AM
    I have some news for you. Both bad and good. Let's start with the bad: It is not on the Verizon site yet as of 7:10am CST. There is still 4 phones (3 curves and storm) and 6 results, there is no new pictures on the home page for Verizon. Now the good news: We all can still play the games with Verizon. LOL

I have had one rep tell me that the Tours are on back order. The Tours have been gone since at least Dec of 2010. Asked her if I went to Canada and got the phone would it work in the US. Her comment was yes all the networks are the same.

pblakk, please buy the contacts lenses before the phone. You need to be able to see what all the hype is over.

Everyone enjoy their day.
    08-11-11 07:18 AM
    ^ this did make me grin a little
    08-11-11 07:38 AM
    Anyone call their local shops yet?
    08-11-11 08:03 AM
    No one has it, i am so tempted to order one on ebay, but then if i have warranty issues I'm SOL
    08-11-11 09:30 AM
    i dont think you can buy it on ebay. no one has released 9930.
    08-11-11 09:35 AM
    I have AT&T and verizon I mean I am tempted to buy an unlocked 9900 and then buy an iPhone on verizon but I'm really lazy
    08-11-11 09:37 AM
    pblakk, please buy the contacts lenses before the phone. You need to be able to see what all the hype is over.

Everyone enjoy their day.
    Thanks for your thoughts, and the update. Funny I'm waiting for a new box shipment of lenses!

Be that as it may, more fun with the reps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-11 10:03 AM
    I need a help and a new obsession
    because I am now having dreams of finding the phone and being so happy then waking up and realizing I just had a dream about a freaking phone!!!
    08-11-11 10:08 AM
    ^ it happens
    08-11-11 11:37 AM
    This came from a VERIZON Press release today.
    "08/11/2011
    BASKING RIDGE, N.J., and SAN DIEGO � Verizon Wireless and LG Electronics MobileComm U.S.A., Inc. (LG Mobile), today announced the LG Revere� is now available online at Cell Phones - Smartphones: Cell Phone Service, Accessories - Verizon Wireless, and will be in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores on August 18. The stylish and compact LG Revere is ideal for customers looking to stay connected with family and friends. "

OK VZW released the press release today to annuounce the phone is available on line today, and that the phone would be available August 18 in stores. Two things, no advance notice or pre order and about 1 week after available online it hits the stores. The obvious conclusion is that 9930 will be available in stores 1 week after release online. So it could come anytime I suppose. Make your own conclusion. This is a totally basic cheap phone and they announced it with a press release. Will it be different with a major phone? I certianly dont know.

I am just saying.
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    08-11-11 12:41 PM
    alright I called a store thats about 20 min away and they are in the middle of all the big companies in our city so I figured they have a lot of BB clients and the sales ppl should be in the know better then other locations because of their client base and the guy was nice told me end of the month but when I said end of the month like 30 or 31st? he was reluctant to tell me so he said 20 something lol so I assume the stores are getting them for the 25th release so i hope the online will have it the week b4 but im going to call another one that in close to that area hoping I can get a 2nd opinion....

I just want to know the date so I can plan for it and move on c'mon vzw ur not the CIA
    i posted this on another thread so maybe online the 18th
    08-11-11 12:58 PM
    "08/11/2011
    BASKING RIDGE, N.J., and SAN DIEGO � Verizon Wireless and LG Electronics MobileComm U.S.A., Inc. (LG Mobile), today announced the LG Revere� is now available online at Cell Phones - Smartphones: Cell Phone Service, Accessories - Verizon Wireless, and will be in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores on August 18. The stylish and compact LG Revere is ideal for customers looking to stay connected with family and friends. "

OK VZW released the press release today to annuounce the phone is available on line today, and that the phone would be available August 18 in stores. Two things, no advance notice or pre order and about 1 week after available online it hits the stores. The obvious conclusion is that 9930 will be available in stores 1 week after release online. So it could come anytime I suppose. Make your own conclusion. This is a totally basic cheap phone and they announced it with a press release. Will it be different with a major phone? I certianly dont know.

I am just saying.
    So we COULD be looking at online ordering on the 18th and in stores on the 25th like TMC Electric said in another thread!
    08-11-11 01:18 PM
    thats seeming more and more likely
    08-11-11 04:05 PM
    if its available online on the 18th can you order and get it shipped to you prior to the 25th or do they wait until they're in stores to ship them out?
    08-11-11 05:25 PM
    No you get them earlier usually
    08-11-11 05:36 PM
    A Verizon retail manager in New York City said no release date had been announced, but the fact that it was taken off shelves implied it would launch within two weeks.

Verizon Stores Remove Older BlackBerry Bolds, 9300/9900 Launch Imminent? | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

Looks like the 25th for stores but still a chance for early online
    Bold9930 likes this.
    08-12-11 12:05 AM
    "08/11/2011

I am just saying.
    LG still makes phones?
    08-12-11 12:26 AM
    i think all of 5 people in the whole world even care about that LG phone, which verizons PR mentioned.
    08-12-11 10:53 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD