Awaiting delivery of my Verizon Bold and reading the PDF manual. Quick question. The default Home Screen contains 6 icons. By changing the grid layout, how many icons can be added to the Home Screen? Thanks. I'm guessing 3 rows of 6 maximum.
    08-20-11 07:54 PM
    Awaiting delivery of my Verizon Bold and reading the PDF manual. Quick question. The default Home Screen contains 6 icons. By changing the grid layout, how many icons can be added to the Home Screen? Thanks. I'm guessing 3 rows of 6 maximum.
    No, if you disable the Favorites, Download and Frequent screens, you can have multiple rows of 6 icons on the Home screen. You can scroll down as far as you need to go. You can also hide all rows of the Home screen and pop them up as needed.
    08-20-11 08:04 PM
    The max you can have showing in one pane is three rows of six, but additional apps are available by scrolling down once you've expanded that pane to full size.
    08-20-11 08:06 PM
    As above, the max is three rows of six. Was a little confusing at first - if you are in an application and press the "end" key it will revert back to the three row of six if that's what you started with (as opposed to one row of six). Then, if you press the back key, it will revert to one row of six. If you scroll down, you can eliminate all icons.
    08-23-11 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD