ok ive had my berry bold approx 8 weeks max, in this time the track ball sticks jams locks only goes one way why if i turn my phone off of a night then turn it on in the morning youll like this i get a white screen and a clock then after a min get error code and a white screenwhy, i then have to do a down load without battery then install battery so the data finishs down load, and after all this that has been goin on since the phone was a week old 3 has come to the amazing conclusion i might have a problem and agreed to exchange the phone with a recon unit are these normall faults with the berr bold if so do i take up 3s offer of the nokia e71? that i hate the look of as i love my berry, or am i mad and should i rip there ares off
    06-24-09 11:00 AM
    Man, you need to chill out on the smiley faces.

And that sucks about your bold. good luck
    06-24-09 11:17 AM
    I don't think you used enough smilies in your post.

But, those thing possibly were just defects. Take the refurb and give it another shot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 11:17 AM
    hahahah wow
    06-24-09 01:14 PM
    Expression rocks!

06-24-09 02:49 PM
    Just return da fone to da fone provider, init

06-24-09 03:47 PM
    take a breath. you need more punctuation and less smileys. after taking at least 1 breath ask again and hopefully separate your sentences/questions
    06-25-09 02:33 AM
    ok ive had my berry bold approx 8 weeks max, in this time the track ball sticks jams locks only goes one way why if i turn my phone off of a night then turn it on in the morning youll like this i get a white screen and a clock then after a min get error code and a white screenwhy, i then have to do a down load without battery then install battery so the data finishs down load, and after all this that has been goin on since the phone was a week old 3 has come to the amazing conclusion i might have a problem and agreed to exchange the phone with a recon unit are these normall faults with the berr bold if so do i take up 3s offer of the nokia e71? that i hate the look of as i love my berry, or am i mad and should i rip there ares off

I would try and get a reconditioned / refurbished Bold 9000 from 3 UK, I doubt you'll be happy with the E71.

This shouldn't be an issue with your refurbished/reconditioned unit. If you can get one from them.
    06-25-09 03:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD