so I was writing something in the forum about 6 ish today and knock knock !
    Its UPS! haha Bold arrived so I ran to get the door signed for the package and opened the box very nice jazzy box. Saw the Contents really nice BB Holster pretty cool, everything looked super smexy!@#

started this puppy up, and went straight to get my email setup and a few apps msn, facebook, opera browser, yahoo. I got a bit flustered for a minute because I was sure the apps were installed but they did not show up in the home screen. Later found that they were located in the downloads folder heheh, so I moved the apps I wanted to the home screen.

everything works fine out of the box, I went to a place where 3G was accessible and it was pretty zippy ... I tell ya .. its at least 3 times faster
    than edge. the Video and Display are awesome its like HD quality. Sound is very nice too. The over all style and look of the unit is prestigious ... very comfy in the hang. trackball cool, I upped the sensitivity for the heck of it through in my microSD card formatted it.. no probs..

I took some pix while I was out, erased later but they were top quality
    I will be playing more with it as the days go by..but hey its here and I like it
    08-25-08 10:10 PM
    nice, grats...still waiting on UPS here
    08-25-08 10:13 PM
    Congrats on getting your Bold!

Is it a heavy/bulky?
    08-25-08 10:14 PM
    Congrats VX1 on your bold now if Att can hurry up ill be pleased..
    08-26-08 01:32 AM
    congrats on getting the Bold! how long did it take for you to get it?
    08-26-08 01:50 AM
    woot woot..... got a friend in vancouver to track one down, and after calling 15 stores, got one. Being shipped today, should have it the day after tomorrow. Is it weird that I am more excited about getting rid of my ****** curve than getting a bold?
    08-26-08 02:06 AM
    Nice,I hope mine gets here today,ordered it thursday

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-08 07:13 AM
    Congrats man, now that more people are owning the Bold, we shall see how stable the OS is.
    08-26-08 07:16 AM
    well I ordered it on the 21 st 10 am
    got it yesterday 6 pm

basically 2 business days, not including
    weekend

rogers is normally pretty good that way
    with shipments .. I am not surprised actually
    they say 3-5 days but its usually there in 1 - 2 days

the bold packaging
    and design are very posh
    I won't spoil the surprise. )
    08-26-08 07:31 AM
    hey got it today but the thing has some bugs still awesome there is streaming video problem and i guess once youve been browsing a long time a message pops up telling you that the memory is low. I've only had the bold for a couple hours but those are my only concerns
    08-26-08 04:26 PM
    Have u noticed that the screen brightness is really low... Esp compared to Curves?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-08 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD