05-27-10 08:51 AM
86 ... 234
tools
    So just out of curiosity and I am a believer when someone says so... Are you in the industry that you are lucky enough to have gotten these test phones?
    Also why did they what it seems to me lower the 5.0 OS from what is out now as well as the new Platform patch that just came out today?? this is all just too puzzling to me.

Again just curious and I am not doubting you have these.
    Well my 2 devices are dated 11/28/09 and 1/13/09... pulling that off the top of my head, because i don't want to yank batteries. I posted the dates earlier in this thread. So at that time they were up to date moreless... on the OS side. I am eagerly awaiting a 9650 compatible OS to get these suckers a little more up to date. As far as the industry I am in... I have my own cellular business.
    04-22-10 12:54 AM
    a 9700 will keep a smile on your face.
    Without a Doubt!!! True statement!
    04-22-10 01:18 AM
    I can agree with this... used a Nexus for 3 months... after the novelty wears off, you have essentially a gadget with poor RF and poor battery life... it's all eye candy at the end of the day... glad to be back to the 9700 as of today
    My sister laughed at me and my BB addiction! She had an Android! Guess where she's at now???? BOLD baybay!
    04-22-10 01:23 AM
    Well my 2 devices are dated 11/28/09 and 1/13/09... pulling that off the top of my head, because i don't want to yank batteries. I posted the dates earlier in this thread. So at that time they were up to date moreless... on the OS side. I am eagerly awaiting a 9650 compatible OS to get these suckers a little more up to date. As far as the industry I am in... I have my own cellular business.
    Several OS leaks for the 9650 have come out recently. Have you tried these? I have a feeling they will not work on your phones because the dates you posted for the phones. I believe their was some kind of Hardware change and those phones that were out before the recall are not compatible with them. But hey you have two, so give it a shot on one of them lol.
    04-22-10 09:14 AM
    Are you this rude in person, or just in venues where anonymity reigns?

What could the OP possibly have to gain by trying to impress you? 10 minutes of fame on a forum?

Get over yourself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Exactly. Why the hostility?
    04-22-10 10:59 AM
    Not being a current BB user (but a former one)-I'm probably going to p/u the 9650 or a 9630. The price point on the 9630 $99 after rebate may be too good to pass up. I'm not a "super-user" by any means-I don't need my phone to do a power-point presentation, or show me the best deal on laundry detergent in a 4 mi. radius. My 8703e did everthing i needed & beyond-I actually considered reconnecting it..but it's just too large of a device. With that said, my Palm Pre is in hospice right now.
    Last edited by Jpazzo; 04-22-10 at 12:55 PM.
    04-22-10 12:40 PM
    anyone picking up a 9630 at this point is either naive (to the issues it has), or a masochist (for the pain you will suffer through with this, not to mention being denied OS 6.0)
    04-22-10 01:14 PM
    KSW1: Forgive and ignore me if this has already been asked....but did your units have battery covers? Are they loose like the Tour's? Thanks so much for all the great info!
    04-23-10 07:23 PM
    Does anyone know if the BB 9650 will be release today by Verizon?
    05-27-10 08:32 AM
    Does anyone know if the BB 9650 will be release today by Verizon?
    Not looking too good. I know there were rumors that today would be the day, but still no word from Verizon.
    05-27-10 08:40 AM
    Have you had an android device in hand? In my opinion... an android device is a toy.. a blackberry is a tool. I'd hate to see anyone switch and leave their trusty blackberry in the gutter. Although I can feel your pain with CDMA blackberries... they are not impressive. Just switch carriers.. a 9700 will keep a smile on your face.
    You all are slippin'. It took a full 24 posts before the "toy" word came out!
    05-27-10 08:51 AM
86 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD