Camcorder light is the brightest. I use it on my Android to see the keyhole at night.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-11 04:34 PM
    Just like all android features... needlessly excessive and will burn through the battery fast. I don't like having to carry a charger with me everywhere so my dual cores and be powered and cooled. I have something that I call a desktop computer, I get my primary tasks done there not on a 4 inch screen. I have a phone for mobile communication, not watching movies and playing games.
    I don't carry any chargers as I have never ran out of battery in over a year of heavy use with my Android phones. I also don't play games and hardly touch a computer anymore since being on Android.

That being said, Im not bashing the 9900 as I'm still thinking of getting one but it will definitely not replace my Android.

08-31-11 06:52 PM
    ^^^ Too much.

10char
    Lol maybe a bit much.

08-31-11 07:37 PM
    what does smhlol mean?
    08-31-11 08:33 PM
    what does smhlol mean?
    Shaking my head laughing out loud.
    gordongr likes this.
    08-31-11 08:34 PM

You sound EXACTLY like the oldheads sounded when they used to go off on the idea of desktops at home decades ago.

"Why would anybody need that type of power at home? We have mainframes for that!"

LOL exactly! And he carries this desktop home computer around with him I suppose?

Its like a gun or a condom. I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Sent from my Berry of DOOM!
    otis supreme likes this.
    08-31-11 08:47 PM
    Reminds me of when I had to walk on a dark highway one night after a breakdown. I kept my Storm bright and held out - as good as a flashlight and kept me alive.
    08-31-11 09:38 PM
    Rickroller likes this.
    08-31-11 10:08 PM
    lol i love it when a berry outshines a android(or iphone)...
    FMB8900 likes this.
    08-31-11 10:48 PM
    LOL exactly! And he carries this desktop home computer around with him I suppose?

Its like a gun or a condom. I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Sent from my Berry of DOOM!

lol!! i say that all the time.
    09-01-11 01:33 AM
    Tried my 9930 video light vs. my iPhone light (through iTorch flashlight app). I have to say, it was very, very close. HOWEVER, the 9930 was a little brighter!
    09-01-11 07:22 AM
    If I ever suspect that I am gonna get lost on the set of a horror movie or a Halloween corn maze, I'll be sure to get a BlackBerry.
    Rickroller and lssanjose like this.
    09-01-11 07:25 AM
    I could probably tell you a dozen stories of how whatever phone I had at the time was able to save the day. Like once when I had my Droid Pro and through DLNA streamed a couple of slides and docs via wireless projector in a meeting. Or when a couple dudes with iphones on att had no service so I popped up the wifi hotspot on my old droid incredible and let them use my bandwidth.

Most phones today have features other platforms don't, but yes, it is gratifying when people get the look of surprise on their faces when they realize a BB isn't just for email anymore.
    09-01-11 07:31 AM
    Nice one, in a universe of darkness it only takes one BB to brighten your day.
    09-01-11 08:47 AM
    Tried my 9930 video light vs. my iPhone light (through iTorch flashlight app). I have to say, it was very, very close. HOWEVER, the 9930 was a little brighter!
    Nothing beats my SureFire light

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    09-01-11 08:51 AM
    And this one time..at band camp..
    09-01-11 02:25 PM
    your story is Diamonds. Recommend the new 9900/9930 to all your friends!
    09-01-11 02:30 PM
    Wow, this ridiculous thread has gotten legs. So the BB guy is more savvy about his device than the droid guy. The end.
    09-01-11 06:28 PM
    That is funny.. And I agree, the video cam light is very bright! I turn it on whenever me and my sisters are mimicking the "All of the LIghts" video by Kanye and Rihanna lol
    09-01-11 07:14 PM
    How is this story hilarious? Talk with him about how BB apps are so much better than Android apps. You'll annihilate him!
    09-01-11 08:22 PM
    The lack of apps on this device if not improved soon could kill its sales. I left android for this device and its embarrassing that some of the most popular apps are not compatible.

Vihzel likes this.
    09-01-11 09:13 PM
    All I can say is: lol.
    09-01-11 09:48 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD