The only person in the thread that was a bit harsh was the one calling the OP a troll. Everyone else, including me has a right to be weary.
    07-24-11 12:56 PM
    I could pull answers out of my *** too if I wanted. The point is he hasn't answered with anything but information that's widely available already. It seems strange that someone who had one wouldn't want to show it off too, and still no pictures.
    Yeah.. The fact that he said WHICH apps work on the phone even though they aren't OS7 ready, including TuneIn Radio etc. Sure he could have pulled the 10 app names out of his @ss, but what would be the point in it.. He has answered many questions that actually ARE NOT all over the internet or "widely available", due to the fact that everyone is up to date on the leaks and videos yet they are still asking questions... you need to re-read this thread if you believe that he hasn't done anything but spit back out information or lied.

Why are you all against the kid now that he is gone for a day.. TONS of these phones are out and about, its ridiculous how you guys are getting.. The first day I get a new phone/product I'm ECSTATIC.. I actually made a whole video review and unboxing the first day I received my Sager Laptop because many people on a forum I joined were asking for one for the SOLE REASON THAT there weren't any others on the internet. Day #2, A lot of my excitement went away and I actually stopped going to the forums that I had been on EVERY DAY upon receiving my laptop.

Face it guys, there are thousands of Bold 99xx's out there and MORE than enough videos/pictures of them.. Nothing he can do will surprise us or be new.

He also said he got his phone because of where he works.. How do you know he won't get into A LOT of trouble or even lose his job if he goes and starts putting videos and pictures on the internet...

This phone is a mere few weeks away from getting released so why the h3ll are you all against this guy about having it now... Not to mention, what the F*CK would this guy get out of pretending he has this phone and WASTING HIS TIME REPLYING TO TONS OF PEOPLE WITH EVERY SINGLE QUESTION THEY ASK... The CrackBerry community is awesome, but they will turn on you on the drop of a hat...
    Last edited by flip4life4751; 07-24-11 at 01:07 PM.
    Shake and bdad14 like this.
    07-24-11 01:01 PM
    How much did it cost you?

I'm actually thinking of buying the 9780. Since I love the white design :3
    PS. he already said it was free due to his job having to do with a mobile carrier or something
    07-24-11 01:02 PM
    No, and why would you want to? Also, no it doesn't.
    If that's what you think then why not just get the full touch screen when it comes out. You think RIM will continue to make Half-n-Half units forever?
    07-24-11 01:29 PM
    Yeah.. The fact that he said WHICH apps work on the phone even though they aren't OS7 ready, including TuneIn Radio etc. Sure he could have pulled the 10 app names out of his @ss, but what would be the point in it.. He has answered many questions that actually ARE NOT all over the internet or "widely available", due to the fact that everyone is up to date on the leaks and videos yet they are still asking questions... you need to re-read this thread if you believe that he hasn't done anything but spit back out information or lied.

Why are you all against the kid now that he is gone for a day.. TONS of these phones are out and about, its ridiculous how you guys are getting.. The first day I get a new phone/product I'm ECSTATIC.. I actually made a whole video review and unboxing the first day I received my Sager Laptop because many people on a forum I joined were asking for one for the SOLE REASON THAT there weren't any others on the internet. Day #2, A lot of my excitement went away and I actually stopped going to the forums that I had been on EVERY DAY upon receiving my laptop.

Face it guys, there are thousands of Bold 99xx's out there and MORE than enough videos/pictures of them.. Nothing he can do will surprise us or be new.

He also said he got his phone because of where he works.. How do you know he won't get into A LOT of trouble or even lose his job if he goes and starts putting videos and pictures on the internet...

This phone is a mere few weeks away from getting released so why the h3ll are you all against this guy about having it now... Not to mention, what the F*CK would this guy get out of pretending he has this phone and WASTING HIS TIME REPLYING TO TONS OF PEOPLE WITH EVERY SINGLE QUESTION THEY ASK... The CrackBerry community is awesome, but they will turn on you on the drop of a hat...
    I dont know why but he could. Anyone could. And I have seen it many times before. Someone claimed tto have had an unreleased xperia and created a thread that was in upwards of 56 pages. Full of questions and fake answers. The guy came back one day and in one post said he fooled everyone and that everyone was an ***** for believing him. People pull that all the time. This is the internet remember.
    07-24-11 01:30 PM
    I dont know why but he could. Anyone could. And I have seen it many times before. Someone claimed tto have had an unreleased xperia and created a thread that was in upwards of 56 pages. Full of questions and fake answers. The guy came back one day and in one post said he fooled everyone and that everyone was an ***** for believing him. People pull that all the time. This is the internet remember.
    True but I can say we really don't know one way or the other if he is telling the truth or not. Just because someone doesn't post pics doesn't mean they are lying.

Like I said in my previous post - I know someone who has a 9900 but the last thing I would do at lunch is ask her if I can take a picture of her phone so I can blast it on the internet. In fact if I did ask her she probably tell me that I need a new hobby and need to get out more. :0
    07-24-11 01:59 PM

The point of it would be to garner attention, and that is why I think it's more than a little pathetic if he's lying. I don't think it's ok to lead people on like this- little white lie or not. As for apps, I downloaded the simulator that was leaked a week or two back, and App World works just fine. You can see which apps can be dowloaded (are compatible with OS 7). We can agree to disagree for now, and if OP proves me wrong I'll be the first to apologize. As it stands, however, I'm calling bull****.
    07-24-11 02:06 PM
    The point of it would be to garner attention, and that is why I think it's more than a little pathetic if he's lying. I don't think it's ok to lead people on like this- little white lie or not. As for apps, I downloaded the simulator that was leaked a week or two back, and App World works just fine. You can see which apps can be dowloaded (are compatible with OS 7). We can agree to disagree for now, and if OP proves me wrong I'll be the first to apologize. As it stands, however, I'm calling bull****.
    Wow isn't this whole thing kind of a tempest in a tea pot?
    07-24-11 02:30 PM
    Enough of all the bickering. Does the OP have a 9900? I don't know and neither do you. Thing is, if you don't believe him, then quit making posts in this thread. I wouldn't play along if I thought something/someone was lying or fake and neither should you.

He could be lying for a million different reasons and could be telling the truth for the same amount. But we don't need two pages of useless banter about his truthfulness or lack thereof. Thanks in advance.
    07-24-11 02:41 PM
    Clearly, I am doing it for attention. That's why I spent all that time trying to answer questions the first night. I have attached the photoshopped image and quoted the immortal words of Michael Scott...
    07-24-11 02:44 PM
    And there it is folks :-)
    07-24-11 02:45 PM
    The hourglass (clock thing) pops up occassionally for a second while transitioning on some things. Nothing has taken longer than that. It seems like 99% of the time, you don't see it.
    Last edited by Shake; 07-24-11 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Because there is no "hourglass" anymore
    07-24-11 02:46 PM
    And its tmobile branded. Even better.
    07-24-11 02:47 PM
    you can't expect people to sit around worrying about crackberry all day except for people who work at crackberry. Members are free to post whenever they want and whatever they want (within posting guidelines) - the OP owes us nothing. He's probably out living his life. If it crosses his mind, he'll come back to give us updates.

Once people get the product that they have been anticipating, a lot of people come onto a forum/message board less frequently unless they are having a problem or occasionally want to see what's new.
    It's the weekend. I was busy.
    07-24-11 02:47 PM
    Wish RIM went with the numbers in red like the original Bold.
    MACKSnare519 likes this.
    07-24-11 02:50 PM
    Right this is what I was referring too. Thank you for making it clearer.

Sent from my HTC Status using Tapatalk
    This only works with the double-tap to zoom. When I pinch zoom, the text doesn't suddenly word wrap to fit the screen.
    07-24-11 02:52 PM
    Can the screen be disabled? Also, does it have stereo speakers like the 9000?
    The touchscreen can't be disabled. Attached are the only touchscreen options I could find. Also, it's a single speaker.
    07-24-11 03:01 PM
    I think he's referring to how songs play back to back without gaps between each track.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Okay... then it there is no break between tracks. Even on shuffle. When one track hits 0, the next one starts immediately.
    07-24-11 03:04 PM
    Clearly, I am doing it for attention. That's why I spent all that time trying to answer questions the first night. I have attached the photoshopped image and quoted the immortal words of Michael Scott...
    PWNed!

I'm having a really difficult time deciding between this and the iPhone 5, both should be out around the same time. I'm planning to go with the 9900 just because I'm on T-Mobile and I really don't want to go to Verizon (never going to AT&T). However, it'll be a MUCH harder decision if Apple were to announce the iPhone coming to T-Mobile.

I know that was off-topic, but I just felt like saying it.
    07-24-11 03:09 PM
    How is the voice universal search feature? Will it work for voice to text etc? How do you like it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Although this is something I wouldn't personally use, I tested it. It works fairly well. I have a bit of a sore throat, so it was misinterpretting some of the things I said. It doesn't detect silence aftere you say something and automatically search after silent for a few seconds. Instead, you actually have to tap the Done button.
    07-24-11 03:09 PM
    Could you pls tell about search function. Are we restricted to Bing or have an option to use google? Thx
    07-24-11 03:10 PM
    is the wikitude browser available? have you tried it out yet?
    I don't know what this is... is this something I need to install?
    07-24-11 03:11 PM
    Could you pls tell about search function. Are we restricted to Bing or have an option to use google? Thx
    It's using google for me. You can select it in the Browser options. I don't think Bing has been incorporated yet.
    Coffee Addict likes this.
    07-24-11 03:13 PM
    Hey, Shake.....How is the call quality?????
    This call quality has been really good and the speakerphone is excellent. It's loud and crisp. As usual, it depends on the carrier and also the person on the other side of the call too, but I haven't had any complaints thus far. My Tour tends to be muffled sometimes. Haven't had that issue at all on the 9900.
    anon(3733516) likes this.
    07-24-11 03:17 PM
    How much did it cost you?

I'm actually thinking of buying the 9780. Since I love the white design :3
    I'd wait for this model if I were you. Maybe it will come in white anyway. It runs circles around the 9780.
    AceStreaming and MsBrittz1016 like this.
    07-24-11 03:21 PM
292 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD