I have a google voice number that I used with my Droid X. It seems to be working fine on my Bold without modification. currently for voicemail, numbers for the google number go to google, and my regular number goes to Youmail.

Has anyone found one single voicemail solution? Thanks.
    06-15-11 09:53 PM
    Google Voice does it all for me. I love getting a txt or email with the transcribed voicemail. It's not always accurate, but close enough to understand.
    06-16-11 02:36 PM
    I don't think there is a service that will combine voicemails from 2 different numbers.

I could be 100% wrong, but I have yet to ever see one.
    06-16-11 02:46 PM
    Google Voice does it all for me. I love getting a txt or email with the transcribed voicemail. It's not always accurate, but close enough to understand.
    Got it. Thank you. Something was going wrong. I basically started over, and Google Voice is handling it all now.
    06-16-11 08:24 PM
    I don't think there is a service that will combine voicemails from 2 different numbers.

I could be 100% wrong, but I have yet to ever see one.
    Google Voice is doing it! Just deleted Youmail.
    06-16-11 08:28 PM
    has anyone found a way to get instant notification of texts to your google voice number? the g voice app only has a setting that goes to 5min as quickest to refresh.
    06-16-11 11:31 PM
    Just go to your google voice page.
    Click the gear in the upper right corner.
    Choose settings.
    Phones.
    Mobile.
    Make sure to choose
    advanced
    go straight to voicemail

Works for me.
    06-19-11 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD