Yes i brought my Curve 8900 to the post office today to send it back and get a Bold instead. It really hurts but since the Curve has no 3G and the Tour will take some time to be available in Germany this is the only way for me. The problem is that on o2 Germany there is EDGE or HSDPA and GPRS. So there is no EDGE in cities and I missed a lot of calls because of that. I think it's because when GPRS is transfering data calls sometimes don't come through.

So now I want to say hello to all Bold users and hope mine will be delivered soon.

Is there anybody else who changed from Curve 8900 to Bold? And what is your reason?
    Last edited by mactron; 06-24-09 at 07:15 AM.
    06-24-09 07:08 AM
    CHEERS !!!!!

u did the right thing i also got the curve first then got it changed and got the bold.
    06-24-09 07:11 AM
    Congrats on the BOLD, they are sweet devices.
    06-24-09 07:15 AM
    welcome to the family
    06-24-09 07:49 AM
    Yes I had the 8900 all of an hour it was an early upgrade and as I had a bb bold and bb curve 8310 I though I may was well give my curve 8900 to my wife and I'll go back to bold it felt too much like the 8310 with the keypad been the same so bleh me back to me bold but iv always like my bold anyways

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 08:35 AM
    welcome to the bold world! and goodbye battery ^^ hahaha.
    06-24-09 09:18 AM
    welcome to bold land! i personally love my bold to death.
    06-24-09 09:34 AM
    I have been playing around with the 8900 for the last couple of days and I can't see myself keeping it over my Bold. I love the UMA voice calling, I didn't have to do anything to my router other than connect to it. I find it to be on the smallish side and it's harder for me to type on it. Curse these manly fingers of mines! The Bold is the one for me, they just need to let me do UMA on it since I already have T-Mobile.
    06-24-09 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD