I am with ATT and have been using a RAZR V3 since it was released... I am finally sold to the Blackberry Bold and will purchase it when it releases but I have a few questions for anyone who has a Blackberry on ATT already. I was wondering if you get the Blackberry plan with Unlimited Net and the Unlimited Text if and what the unlimited net covers?? Does it cover the TV portion or anything in specific besides the unlimited browse space and msgs??If not what kind of plan would you recommend (oh and i use a lot of text.) I wont need the GPS right now for the phone but will most likely pick up the feature sooner or later. Cause I think my monthly cost will be about $85.00 with the plan and features and just wanted to see if Blackberry would be the way to go
    06-21-08 09:32 PM
    Welcome to CB. I have not had AT&T as a carrier in a long time, so I will let the experts answer your questions!
    06-21-08 09:37 PM
    Unlimited bb is 30 dollars and unlimited text is 20. Unlimited bb covers internet and email, and also the TV portion but there is a feature fee for the tv which I believe is between 5-10 dollars per month. And you dont have to buy the GPS cause Nav4all is out. BB is definately the way to go.
    06-21-08 09:57 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    06-21-08 10:33 PM
    Thanks for the help, I appriate the help, If anyone doesnt mind or has some spare time to maybe explain a little more about BB and give me some pointers on my first BB and apps that i shouls have and apps that i should avoid.
    06-21-08 10:47 PM
    Thanks for the help, I appriate the help, If anyone doesnt mind or has some spare time to maybe explain a little more about BB and give me some pointers on my first BB and apps that i shouls have and apps that i should avoid.
    This should cover everything you need to get started.

BlackBerry 101.
    06-21-08 11:55 PM
    This should cover everything you need to get started.

BlackBerry 101.
    Ditto on Blackberry 101
    06-22-08 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD