I traded my Bold for a Iphone 3GS. I hope I like the new Iphone
    07-05-09 08:55 PM
    Congrats on your switch to iPhone 3gs. I'm sure we will see u back soon. Enjoy your new iPhone :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 09:08 PM
    Enjoy

10 char
    07-05-09 09:17 PM
    Hey leave the guy alone, the iPhone may be better for his needs.

Enjoy your iPhone!
    07-05-09 09:24 PM
    To each their own. Having had numerous iPhones...and have swapped back and forth between them and the BlackBerry, I can assure you that the "coolness" and novelty of the iPhone wear off after a very short while...and then you're left with what everybody else and their Aunt Lois has. Might as well buy a Razr...at least you'd have a good mobile phone that way.

I messed with a coworkers new 3GS Saturday, and was almost tempted again to go back to the Apple side...but knew I'd be back to BlackBerry, so why even go there!
    07-05-09 09:25 PM
    If at the end of the day you are happy with the iphone, go for it. Good luck.
    07-05-09 09:26 PM
    Good luck, as I'll admit the 3GS is a great device.
    07-05-09 09:36 PM
    To each their own. Having had numerous iPhones...and have swapped back and forth between them and the BlackBerry, I can assure you that the "coolness" and novelty of the iPhone wear off after a very short while...and then you're left with what everybody else and their Aunt Lois has. Might as well buy a Razr...at least you'd have a good mobile phone that way.

I messed with a coworkers new 3GS Saturday, and was almost tempted again to go back to the Apple side...but knew I'd be back to BlackBerry, so why even go there!

+1 I did the same thing.I think your right on that Razr comment pretty soon everyone will have an iPhone and the novelty will wear off. I rarely see someone with a Bold and that's how I like it.
    07-05-09 09:40 PM
    pretty soon everyone will have an iPhone and the novelty will wear off. I rarely see someone with a Bold and that's how I like it.
    Agreed. I'm never fond of touch screen phones anyhow, so I guess that puts me in the bias seat.
    07-05-09 09:45 PM
    Agreed. I'm never fond of touch screen phones anyhow, so I guess that puts me in the bias seat.

The touch screen is nice,But the iPhone lacks some basic features, Your stuck with iTunes and you can't expand or remove the storage.
    07-05-09 09:50 PM
    So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen.
    07-05-09 10:05 PM
    So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen.
    LOL luvmybb is making me giggle.
    07-05-09 10:10 PM
    LOL luvmybb is making me giggle.
    hehehehe...
    07-05-09 10:14 PM
    Goodbye.
    07-05-09 10:34 PM
    Enjoy your 3Gs

Don't forget to remove your pin # from your profile.
    07-05-09 10:46 PM
    Good luck with your new device. You always have a home here at CrackBerry.com as well as an iPhone forum.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f99/
    07-05-09 11:02 PM
    P.S. All useless posts have been removed. Keep it friendly. Thanks!
    07-05-09 11:02 PM
    AWw another switcher as arnold says u'll be baak

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 11:20 PM

Same story over here...

Good luck with the phone bro
    07-05-09 11:23 PM
    i'v used e 1st gen iPhone. twas cool. twas alright. looking at the specs of the iPhone 3Gs, i was tempted. but for now, am sticking wif my Bold. so, congrats on ur new fon n hv fun.
    07-06-09 12:07 AM
    enjoy the new phone...
    07-06-09 12:28 AM
    Ive never understood why anyone would announce that they left BB for the iphone. You know you're gonna get flamed. So I dont really understand these threads.
    07-06-09 12:40 AM
    Ive never understood why anyone would announce that they left BB for the iphone. You know you're gonna get flamed. So I dont really understand these threads.
    x2

Agreed
    07-06-09 12:53 AM
    If RIM is surveying its communities, them letting know that people are quitting Blackberry for iPhone is a valuable information, I suppose (and vice-versa).

I hope that OS5 will make them come back but I have some doubts that present BBs will ever have an OS as good as Palm or iPhone. Its forces lie elsewhere...
    07-06-09 12:59 AM
    Yup. I told someone point blank today that the iphone is a POS. (I said the actual word) Ive owned several. They just cant keep up. They die prematurely and are anti-productive.

07-06-09 01:26 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD