What sup Im new to this and wanted to ask every1 what I should do.I just got rid of my HTC hero nd Im currently using a tour till I get a new phone.I still havent decided if I should get the Evo or the Bold.Just worried about the sensor pad and how different its gonna feel.Thanks for ur time
    07-03-10 10:45 AM
    i like the trackpad over the trackball. seems to work better. just my .02. I dont think i would like a 99.9% touch screen phone...
    07-03-10 11:28 AM
    yea I feel the same way bout the phone being all touch thanks I might just get the blackberry
    07-03-10 11:45 AM
    I came from a tp2 to a bold and love the functionality and speed so far. Took me awhile to learn it but am hooked now. I noticed you have to pay for stuff with the bb. Like games and all. Unless i havent found the right forum yet.
    07-03-10 12:24 PM
    I bought the EVO 4 the same day I bought the 9650, the BB is my carry phone while I use the EVO 4 as my home phone, work's out well, it's a neat phone, just not a BB.
    07-03-10 12:29 PM
    I'm a touch screen convert to BB. I never could get used to the touch screen experience especially the virtual kb. The bold does everything I need.
    I hated always having to wipe the finger goo constantly from the touch devices. My bold screen stays nice always with minimal effort.
    07-04-10 01:10 PM
    Tried an Incredible for two weeks. Cool phone but battery sucked big time. Definitely missed a keyboard. Love the battery in comparison and keyboard is so much more accurate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-10 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD