Having the worst time setting this up. Trying to set up my gmail on my bold. Trying through my desktop computer and through the site. I made sure that my imap was enabled in my gmail, which it is, and my pop is disabled. after i set it up i get a email saying "action required" and that i have to turn on the imap settings for all mail in my gmail account.It says after i turn it on, to validate my email. I would than make sure AGAIN to see if imaps on, and its on. I go to my bold and click validate. It asks to put in my pww for my gmail account and afterwards it says
    "the application has encountered an error and cannot continue"

Whats happening? my college email and blackberry email set up fine, just not my gmail.

edit.
    weird, i can send, but i cant receive. boooooo
    Last edited by ipodlover77; 07-22-09 at 02:41 PM.
    07-22-09 02:35 PM
    Did you try setting it up through your BIS account? I should have worked that way. It is really quick and painless too!
    07-22-09 02:40 PM
    Did you try setting it up through your BIS account? I should have worked that way. It is really quick and painless too!
    yup, bis from the computer right? did that same error. did it through the phone, same error.
    07-22-09 02:51 PM
    I'm having the same problem with my Tour, Sprint BIS TS told me there is ""problems with gmail authentication servers""
    07-22-09 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD