Hi everyone

I'm currently suffering from an intermittent problem whereby my BB occasionally sends two or three copies of the same email to my contacts. the problem only occurs with my Gmail account, though I would stress that the problem is not the common Gmail issue regarding emails sent from the desktop arriving on the BB. In my case, it is messages sent from the BB message centre that are being duplicated (which can be seen once opening Gmail on my PC, or when testing with another account and receiving two or three of the same message), though as I say, it only happens occasionally (around 1 in 4/5 emails sent).

I've searched long and hard on various forums for an answer, but to no avail. Does anyone know how this might be resolved (I've already updated the service books).

Thanks

Chris
    06-05-09 09:55 AM
    Strange issue. I would go into BIS and delete this account, then add it back in.
    06-05-09 09:57 AM
    Thanks BT - I have tried this already on the advice of Claro, but it failed to resolve it. The only workaround I can find is using the Gmail app to send emails, as the problem does not occur in this case. I'd really rather not have to do this though, as sending emails from the message BB centre is much faster.
    06-05-09 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD